Profile for Jo > Reviews

Content by Jo

Jo "sperrinbooks" (Belfast, Northern Ireland)

#1 Unibos Flip Straw Tritan Drinks Sport Hydration Water Bottle 700ml Cycling Hiking BPA Free
Offered by DISCOUNTED PRICED

5.0 out of 5 stars Would purchase again..., 8 Jun. 2016
The reviews for this seem to be very mixed but I personally love this bottle and will be buying another. I use it every day for work and going to the gym. I love how it is BPA free and I can monitor my water drinking. I would recommend this product

Tales from the Secret Footballer
Tales from the Secret Footballer
by Secret Footballer

5.0 out of 5 stars The secret side of football explained, 28 Jun. 2015
Great book, loved the stories and insight to what football is really like. As someone who also interested in psychology this book is great as it covers mental health as well. Great read for any football fan.

AS-Level Psychology AQA A Complete Revision & Practice for exams until 2015 only
by Richard Parsons

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Revision, 28 Jan. 2014
I love these books, I've been using them since I did my GCSEs. The books are great if you want a simple understanding of topics. I use the books along with my own notes. The books also have example essays at the back which are really helpful

Kaytee Hi-Corner Litter Pan for Ferrets/Rabbits or Other Small Animals, Medium
Kaytee Hi-Corner Litter Pan for Ferrets/Rabbits or Other Small Animals, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbit loves it, 28 Jan. 2014
Rabbit can sit comfortably in it! I have bought litter trays before which weren't the right shape but this one is perfect for him.

Nothing Wrong With You [DVD]
Nothing Wrong With You [DVD]
Dvd ~ Finn Brothers
Offered by 5records

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful song, 23 Oct. 2006
This review is from: Nothing Wrong With You [DVD] (DVD)
Nothing Wrong With You is a beautiful song which touches the coldest of hearts. Neil and Tim are 2 very talented brothers and their quality, talent and amazing gift to harmonise and write great songs is shown throughout this record.

There is a video of the Finn's explaining how the song came about and this is a must watch for all fans of the song and of the Finns.

Nothing Wrong with you is the second track on the album 'Everyone Is Here' which I would strongly recommend.

Another winner by the Finn Brothers.

Sell, Sell, Sell
Sell, Sell, Sell
Offered by Todays Great Deal

4.0 out of 5 stars A Quality Album, 23 Oct. 2006
This review is from: Sell, Sell, Sell (Audio CD)
This album is my favourite David Gray album. The quality of his voice and songwriting is evident in all tracks on this album. It is very different from the best seller White Ladder but it is a great album. I would recommend a listen to this album to anyone who is a fan (or anyone who isn't) as it is a truely wonderful album.

Neil Finn: Once Removed
Neil Finn: Once Removed
by Neil Finn

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal book for any fan, 23 Oct. 2006
I love this book! I'm a massive fan of Neil Finn and I received this book as a gift last christmas. The book gives the fans an idea of what it's like being Neil Finn, the photgraphy is superb and imaginative. This book is a great gift for any fan who wants to find out a little more bout Neil and his life.

Won't Give in [DVD]
Won't Give in [DVD]
Dvd ~ Finn Brothers
Offered by I-Deal Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comeback after too long away, 23 Oct. 2006
This review is from: Won't Give in [DVD] (DVD)
Won't Give In is an amazong song which brings out the quality and talent of the Finn Brothers. The wait for another Finn Brothers release was too long but they have come back sooner better than ever.

Won't Give In is the first track on the album Everyone Is Here and what a great opening track it is. A well written and well sung song by Neil and Tim, I would recommend a listen by any fan or anyone who likes the sounds of the 2 brothers.

Crowded House
Crowded House
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Album, 7 Sept. 2005
This review is from: Crowded House (Audio CD)
This album has got to be the best debut album ever! As a big fan of Neil Finn and crowded house, this is one of my favourite albums. The songs are great with classic songs like Don't Dream It's Over and World Where You Live to the more upbeat Mean To Me. I recommend this album to anyone with an interest in music and great songwriting.