Profile for C Smyth > Reviews

Little Tikes Gas N Go Mower
Little Tikes Gas N Go Mower
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Gas N Go Mower (Toy)
My 2 year old loves this. It's sturdy enough that it'll take all sorts of abuse. The only thing I'll warn against is the noise which is great for kids but can get to you after a while. A great buy but best used in the garden to maintain parents sanity.

Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Truck
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Truck

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as we'll made as I expected, 12 April 2014
I thought little tikes were top notch but this truck although looking great and my son being mad about it actually isn't that well made. When constructed as per instructions one of the hub caps lies loosely off the wheel and the wheels wobble uncontrollably if try pushing it whilst walking fast.

Mike The Knight Shaped Backpack
Mike The Knight Shaped Backpack
Offered by Just Character

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 April 2014
Have had this for a while now and it is still faring well against my 4 year old son who won't go to nursery school without it.

NEW Large 52 cm High Construction Building Site Rotating Tower Crane Toy
NEW Large 52 cm High Construction Building Site Rotating Tower Crane Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 12 April 2014
My sons have both spent many hours with this toy which was bought as a stocking filler. It has received more attention than a lot more expensive items which were bought. A quality buy in my opinion.

Crayola Safety Scissors (Pack of 2)
Crayola Safety Scissors (Pack of 2)
Offered by Booghe Shop - ( Fast Dispatch )

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 12 April 2014
My 4 year old loves these, it's a great way to improve his fine motor skills and he loves making things out of cardboard. These scissors are an excellent job. His 2 year old brother try's to join in which might spell the end for whatever is being made but I at least know no harm will come to either of them.

The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet!
The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet!
by Tom Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this!, 12 April 2014
Pricey enough when you look at what you can books for these days but my 4 year old son absolutely loves this story, the fact that poo is involved might be the over riding factor here but the book has good illustrations and is a bedtime favourite.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable, 12 April 2014
The items are small but my boys (2 & 4) have already had great fun with them. Shame one of the instruments was missing from the pack which is annoying but overall still reasonably happy with the purchase.

Walking With Dinosaurs (Pack of 3)
Walking With Dinosaurs (Pack of 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Grand, 12 April 2014
Smaller than you think when you've looked at the photos alongside some other dinosaur products but for the price it's still a good buy.

Masterlock 517 45 mm M/Lock Adjustable Shackle Laminated Padlock
Masterlock 517 45 mm M/Lock Adjustable Shackle Laminated Padlock

4.0 out of 5 stars Grand, 12 April 2014
This product should do the job to make sure no oil is stolen. I just need to remember to remove the lock on the days we order oil now! Great as long as you've a good memory.

Esung Pack of 3 Christmas Pens Christmas ornament Santa Claus pen gift ideas-...

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous, 12 April 2014
I bought these as they looked colourful and eye catching to encourage my 3 year to work on his fine motor skills by drawing. I was supposed to receive 3 of these Christmas pens . . . However I actually received 1 broken pen, that is abysmal service, business or whatever else you wish to call it! Steer clear if this is how they fulfil their business transactions.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4