Profile for Ms. Lisa J. Upton > Reviews

Content by Ms. Lisa J. Upton

Ms. Lisa J. Upton "jaynieleigh22" (uk)

The Detectives: The Complete First Series [DVD] [1993]
The Detectives: The Complete First Series [DVD] [1993]
Dvd ~ Jasper Carrott

5.0 out of 5 stars cry with laughter, 11 Jan. 2007
i brought series 1&2 for my dad for christmas, my dad and brother have not shut up about them, they was laughing so hard tears was rolling down their faces, the whole family sat and watched the one where they have formed a band, and hid in the speaker, the house just filled with laughter,so for me series 3 & 4 will be the next buy on the list!!

a brilliant collection!! , dont hestiate on getting the detectives, you will not be disappointed, 5*****

Haunted: The Incredible True Story of a Canadian Family's Experience Living in a Haunted House
by Dorah L. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars A BRILLIANT READ, 28 Feb. 2006
I have just finished this book, and i got to say i couldnt put it down. Every bit of spare time i had this book was in my hand. The true story that is told to you by the mother/wife of the house was fasinating. I got completely hooked. I am not a big reader at all, but because i find haunting/ghosts etc fasinating i brought this book and im glad i did, this book as got me wanting reading more, and cant wait to purcase another spooky book and hope thay are as good as this one.