Profile for LHN > Reviews

2092-Brown-18
2092-Brown-18
Offered by krisp clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 12 July 2013
This dress is a really nice style, it is so flattering that if the quality was better I'd have given it 5* and bought more.

The fabric and the stitching really let it down, but I guess you get what you pay for.

I'm keeping it as I'm desperate for summer dresses! If it only lasts one summer it doesn't matter as it was so cheap.

5 Microfibre Facial Hydrating Cleansing Soft Skin Cloth
5 Microfibre Facial Hydrating Cleansing Soft Skin Cloth

2.0 out of 5 stars Leave my skin very dry, 12 July 2013
I thought I'd give these cloths a try after seeing them recommended online.

I don't really like them as after use my skin feels very dry and tight.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2013 8:58 PM GMT

SnS Mens Boys Ladies Girls Unisex T-shirt Tee Top Cotton BatMan Unisex T-shirt Tee Top Cotton T Shirt - Royal Blue - L - Chest : 42" - 44"
Offered by Dartmoor Prints and Gifts®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., 12 July 2013
This T-shirt is a really nice quality considering it's so cheap- it's not thin or see through looking. It has washed well too.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just okay., 12 July 2013
I have been looking for a good quality facial sunscreen for a while, and decided to give this one a try.

First of all it took ages to arrive- it came from Greece.

It's quite heavy feeling on the skin and a bit greasy, it leaves me looking very shiny.

The tint is okay though a little on the dark side for me so if you're pale avoid.

I'm still looking for my perfect sunscreen!

Hellboy Library Edition Volume 1: Seed of Destruction and Wake the Devil: Seed of Destruction and Wake the Devil v. 1 (Hellboy (Dark Horse Library))
by John Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 July 2013
This is an excellent quality item, it looks fantastic. The illustrations are fabulous, though I haven't read the whole thing as it was a gift. It arrived quickly too.

Milano Mens Full Grain Leather Belt - 1.5" (40mm) - Black Brown # ML-2920 - Brown, Large
Offered by PriceQualityService PQS

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely belt, 12 July 2013
I bought this as a gift for my father, he loves it! It's a good fit and seems nice quality.

Salter Mini Electronic Timer
Salter Mini Electronic Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little item., 11 May 2011
I initially bought this timer to use when my children are on the naughty step, and it is brilliant for this purpose. It's very easy to set the time and has a nice, loud beep. I also now use it to time things when cooking as it's more accurate than the timer on my cooker. I think this item was good value for money. Also it has a magnet on the back so you can stick it on the fridge and always know where it is (a godsend if you tend to put things in a 'safe' place that is so safe you can never find the item when you need it).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2012 9:49 PM GMT

Recovery of Your Inner Child
Recovery of Your Inner Child
by Lucia Capacchione

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for Inner Child work., 2 April 2011
Although this book helps you to get in touch with your Inner Child (and therefore allows some difficult issues from the past to come up) it is a lovely book full of practical exercises you can do as often as you need. I have found this book very helpful, and though some parts were draining, it contains lots of 'recovery' exercises which are wonderful. It is easy to get through. You will need lots of plain paper, coloured pens, crayons etc to do the exercises.

Homecoming: Reclaiming and Championing Your Inner Child
Homecoming: Reclaiming and Championing Your Inner Child
by John Bradshaw

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough going but worth it., 2 April 2011
This book is not easy to work through, but I have found it to be very useful. It may be best done with the help of a professional counsellor. It is tough going so be prepared.

Hannah Waterman's Body Blitz [DVD]
Hannah Waterman's Body Blitz [DVD]
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Mar. 2011
I was a bit wary of getting this after reading reviews saying it's not for beginners, but I have been very pleasantly suprised!

It is very hard work, and you'll definitely work up a good sweat doing this workout.

I kept up with it all with no problems and I am quite unfit and uncoordinated!

My only slight annoyance is that the warm up and cool down are integrated into the first and last sessions- it would be easier if they were in their own separate sections.

The diet section is just a few pages of written meal ideas which was disappointing.

Other than that, I would highly recommend this if you are serious about losing weight.

Page: 1 | 2