Profile for Chris Samford > Reviews

Content by Chris Samford

Chris Samford "Chris" (Loughborough, Langar UK)

Betron YSM1000 Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (With Microphone)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

3.0 out of 5 stars Average headphones for average price, 28 Feb. 2016
While these offer reasonable value for money the I have not found the sound quality to be particularly high nor the headphones to be that comfortable.

Brooks Ghost 8 - 110198 1D 062, Men's Running Shoes, Red (Black/Red/Silver 062), 9.5 UK (44.5 EU)
Offered by Keller-Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pair of medium support running shoes., 28 Feb. 2016
These are my third pair of Brooks Ghosts following being fitted for the first pair at a shop and I have found all three pairs to be excellent. While the soles are not particularly hard wearing nor as grippy as others I've had they both offer good levels of support and are sufficiently lightweight. Since using them I have found my recovery from long runs has reduced and several "niggles" that use to follow running have stopped.

Russell Hobbs Fridge, 45 Litre, Black
Russell Hobbs Fridge, 45 Litre, Black
Offered by Electrical Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but louder than expected., 28 Feb. 2016
This fridge looks and feels well built for the cost and offers a good amount of useful storage space for the size. Contrary to other reviews however I have found this fridge to be quite loud for use in a bed room/uni halls. I have had comments by other people that it is quite loud so don't think that it's just me being pernickety.

Malloom® for Samsung Galaxy S6 G9200, Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad
Malloom® for Samsung Galaxy S6 G9200, Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad
Offered by Malloom®

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked well until it caught fire, 26 Feb. 2016
Initially I was happy with this product as it charged my phone without issue and offered great value. After about 3 months of use however it failed causing one of the internal components to catch fire. Luckily I was woken up by the smoke and unplugged it before the situation escalated. I would no longer recommend using this product especially as it is generally left unattended/run over night.

Shatterproof UV400 Clear Freefall Skydiving And Parachuting Goggles Complete With Free Pouch
Offered by Global Eyewear Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for great price, 29 May 2010
Used these goggles skydiving about five times now and still think they are pretty good. Find them far more comfortable than the standard skydiving goggles. The adjuster on them is great and they fog up less than my old flexi goggles (still can't wear them on the way up). The strap is quite thick and you can't unclip or undo the strap so I can't feed it through my skysystems benny helmet, though, as almost all helmets don't have this feature it isn't a problem for most people and hardly one for me.
All in all good product, great price!