Profile for Kirkcaldy Mike > Reviews

Content by Kirkcaldy Mike

Kirkcaldy Mike

ForeFront Cases® New Leather Folding Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700 (Released July 2014) - Full device protection and Smart Auto Sleep Wake function with 3 YEAR FOREFRONT CASES WARRANTY + STYLUS & SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by Forefront Cases

Prem-I-Air HEPA Filter for EH0320 HM-688A/EH0322 HM-688S/EH0312 HM-68801RC Models
Offered by Mobility Choices

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it, 30 Dec. 2014
What can you say about an air filter other than it does what it says on the tin. Happy with it.

Flag Bungees x 2 - Ideal for Festival Flag Poles
Flag Bungees x 2 - Ideal for Festival Flag Poles
Offered by The Campfire Cooking Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, 30 Dec. 2014
They do exactly as it says on the tin. Happy!

EVO BLACK SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 i9300 LUXURY 100% GENUINE REAL LEATHER FLIP CASE CARD WALLET COVER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Great Quality case for my Galaxy S3 Neo, 30 Dec. 2014
Great quality at the price. My new Galaxy S3 Neo fitted snugly and easily into the plastic grip with good access to the side buttons and the case itself is sturdy and well finished. The cut-out for the camera lens, flash and microphone is well placed and there is no obstruction to using it. It isn't too bulky and fits well in my shirt breast pocket. My phone doesn't feel so vulnerable now. As to it being real leather, there may be real leather incorporated in the case but don't be disappointed that the outer case is not (I examined it under strong magnifier). It is a good quality simulation. In fact it is so good, I've just ordered another one for my wife's S3. Her PVC case is looking a little shabby alongside mine but hers is over a year old. Very happy with it and the speedy delivery from EvoDigitals, therefore *****.

Galaxy S3 Case - Leather Wallet Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3, Black
Galaxy S3 Case - Leather Wallet Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3, Black
Offered by JAMMYLIZARD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover for the Samsung Galaxy S3., 7 Feb. 2014
Surprisingly decent quality and well made for the low price paid.
This case will protect your Galaxy S3 from knocks and falls more than adequately.

Metaltex Plastic Coated Pisa Rolling Cart, 4 Baskets
Metaltex Plastic Coated Pisa Rolling Cart, 4 Baskets

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Does what it says on the tin, 7 Feb. 2013
I checked out a few of these on the High Street and found them all quite dissapointing. Either too small or when I found one that had the right height and number of baskets, the wheels didn't turn or run.

This Metaltex Pisa however, ticked all the boxes and what's more, the castors work as they should. Another plus is it is made in the EU, in Italy. (A fine change, finding something that isn't manufactured in the far east).

It came flat packed, and I had it assembeled easily within 5 minutes. Laying one end piece on the floor, I clipped in the bottom tray and worked my way up with the other 3. Next it was just a case of clipping on the other end and then pushing in the castors. It was ready to wheel into the kitchen.
I must say that unlike a couple of other reviewers, I have not found it to be wobbly at all. All four wheels sit perfectly square on the floor and it is sturdy enough to do the job for which it is made.

All in all, a good product at a good price. I would recommend this cart.

Eclipse Replacement Battery Charger  for Panasonic DMWBCG10E, BCG10E
Eclipse Replacement Battery Charger for Panasonic DMWBCG10E, BCG10E
Offered by Solar Eclipse

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Item, 22 Sept. 2010
This inexpensive little kit is an invaluable asset when travelling or for anyone who justs like to carry their camera around in the car for those unexpected shots. What's more, it charges the batteries surprisingly fast. With a spare battery on charge in the car, you never need to miss those fantastic scenes or sudden happenings because your battery ran out. I'm just back from another trip round Europe and this time, I always had a fully charged battery when the one in my Panasonic Lumix TZ7 died. One of the supplied adapters fitted the sockets in my hotel rooms in Italy and in France. I definitely recomend this product.

Micropix - PANASONIC DMW-BCG10E 895mAh Compatible Digital Camera Battery For Panasonic (WORKS WITH ALL FIRMWARE 1.1 , 1.2 , 1.3, 1.4) ID SECURED

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class, 24 Aug. 2010
Hey hey folks! Listen up! Purchased 2 of these for my DMC-ZS3(FZ7), Firmware 1.2 and both worked perfectly, straight out of the box. I'm well happy with these as I'm off travelling Europe next week and there's nothing worse than your camera running out of battery just when you come across another another beautiful sight. Cheap, Cheerful, Free postage, Fast Delivery Time AND They Work. What more could you ask?