Profile for kaye > Reviews

Jack Whitehall Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Whitehall
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Jack Whitehall Live [DVD] (DVD)
This was a present for my daughter who loves Jack whitehall, it arrived on time and in New condition, and has had my daughter laughing many many times.

Please Sir!: The Best Of Please Sir! (Box Set) [DVD] [1968]
Please Sir!: The Best Of Please Sir! (Box Set) [DVD] [1968]
Dvd ~ Deryck Guyler

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend, 4 Feb. 2014
Delivered on time, as described, I remembered watching these when I was young so got them for my daughter who has had many hours of enjoyment from these.

Chase CGS40B Guitar Stand A Frame High Quality for Electric or Acoustic or Bass Guitar

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 4 Feb. 2014
The guitar arrived quickly, does what it says on the box and supports the guitar when not in use, solid piece of equipment. I would recommend.

6pc Satin Bedding Black Double Duvet Cover Set (inc 1 duvet cover,1 fitted sheet,4 pillowcases)
Offered by Price-Right-Home

4.0 out of 5 stars good bye, 2 April 2013
I would recommend this product though I'd suggest a different sheet as you slide all over the place . A+