Profile for boney > Reviews

Love Happens [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by Discs4all

3.0 out of 5 stars Chick flick, 13 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Love Happens [DVD] (DVD)
This film is a nice film and an easy watch. Sad and happy and funny in places. If you like Jeniffer you will like this film.

Numbers (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
Numbers (Flash Kids Flash Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab number cards for all ages, 13 Nov. 2012
These are fab I brought these for the daugther and she has really come alone with her number since. So many different games and activities that can be played. Would recommend these to anyone.

The Mentalist - Season 4 [DVD] [2012]
The Mentalist - Season 4 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Simon Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Patrick!!, 13 Nov. 2012
I love this series and am in love with patrick Jane. But I like they need to bring an end to the red John story line and feed in something else, has this story is getting very thin and they are repeating bits over and over.

3FT (90cm) SINGLE MATTRESS ECONOMY MATTRESS CANDY
3FT (90cm) SINGLE MATTRESS ECONOMY MATTRESS CANDY
Offered by MR SLEEPS BEDS LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 15 Oct. 2012
What a greatfind fab for its value I got it for my boy with footballs on he loves it and sleeps well. Thanks

Friends With Money [DVD] [2006]
Friends With Money [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars weird ending, 15 Oct. 2012
I brought this film as it was given 4 stars. Not alot happens in this film I keeped excepting it to get started but it didn't really. This film is about 4 mainly unhappy women with normalish problems. Thought the ending was weird it was like they wasn't sure how to end it. At least the acting was fairly good.

Baby's Day Out/Dunston Checks In [DVD] [1996]
Baby's Day Out/Dunston Checks In [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ Lara Flynn Boyle
Offered by Discs4all

3.0 out of 5 stars Fab value for money and my kids love both films., 13 Oct. 2012
I had caught the end of babys day out on TV and my little boy (3 years old) was glued. Also my kids love any films with animals in so Dunston checks in was a great add on. Both are lovely little films for all the family.

Killers [DVD]
Killers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Katherine Heigl
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny film and love katherine, 13 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Killers [DVD] (DVD)
What a funny film. I was recommended this film by my sister but I did have my doubts. I thought it was very funny and a great ending. Another great film with Katherine in.

Sight Words (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
Sight Words (Flash Kids Flash Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars fab sight words, 10 Feb. 2012
I brought these as my little girl is a bit behind in reception year at school and she get something similar from school called worm words so thought these would help and they seem to be. Helping with her blending for letters to make words so fab for reading. Best part is she loves them. No sorry we love them!!

3 Letter Words (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
3 Letter Words (Flash Kids Flash Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars word puzzle flash cards fab idea, 10 Feb. 2012
Hi brought these to help my kids at home. The cards were a idea amazon advised other people had brought. The flash cards have a letter which is part of a three letter word with pictures spilt over 3 cards to make one picture. so helps them work out how to spell words using the picture.

Phonics (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
Phonics (Flash Kids Flash Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars phonics flash cards are fab., 10 Feb. 2012
I brought these for my little girl in reception year at school. She, I and my little boy all love them and seems to be really helping her with her reading. thanks amazon.

Page: 1 | 2