Profile for ~[xe0n-D®0ID]~ > Reviews

Content by ~[xe0n-D®0ID]~

~[xe0n-D®0ID]~

The Friendly Swede Bundle of 2 Premium 350 lb Paracord Keychains/Key Rings with Carabiners in Retail Packaging - Lifetime Warranty (Desert Camo + Black)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic Friendly Swede product!, 9 May 2014
I am chuffed to bits with my Paracord key-chains by Friendly Swede. Love the black (SAS/SWAT looking ;) ) style one and the desert camo goes well with my desert ACU setup.

I shall be purchasing more products soon!, (PS: feel free to send me a couple of testers for review ;) ....hehe worth a try hey!).

Keep up the good work Friendly Swede! - TOP quality supplier.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2014 6:16 PM BST

Camo Scrim Scarf
Camo Scrim Scarf
Offered by military and outdoor

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as the pic. - Item arrived is GREEN + BROWN., 9 May 2014
This review is from: Camo Scrim Scarf
I purchased this specifically for the desert camo look. Its actually dark green / brown so nothing like the photo...
I will probably make use of it... but its not going to go with my desert ACU set-up. Rather annoying.

Securitying® 300 Lumens 3.5W XPE Q5 Super Mini Zoomable LED Flashlight Adjustable Focus Portable LED Lighting Lamp Flashlight Torch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic!, 9 May 2014
All I can say is this little touch packs some serious punch for its size!

Order arrived in less than 24 hours so speedy shipping, thrown a standard AA battery into it and wow its bright. VERY bright.

I will be getting myself some high capacity AA rechargeable cells soon as I would expect this could chew through batteries on full power.

NOTE: It does have 3 modes, 1) Bright as anything! 2) Strobe light (party party!) 3) Dim but still very powerful.
Looking forward to testing out in the feild! I shall be buying a few more to have in the car and my emergency kit.

Spigen Google Nexus 5 Case Protective with Front Cover [Slim Armor View] [Infinity White] Dual Layer Advanced Shock Absorption Protective Case w/ View Window for Nexus 5 - Infinity White (SGP10793)

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, non functional app. rather pointless..., 9 May 2014
After reading good reviews about this case I decided to take the plunge and purchase one. Being honest, It was rather pointless as I would have been better of buying the Spigen "normal" case without this silly door.

The App is APPALLING, it is non functional. It causes my phone to go crazy (this is when NOT going near the prox sensor), it starts opening and closing on its own for no reason. BTW, this case does NOT use magnets, it uses prox sensor to initiate the application.
I ended up purchasing another app made by a 3rd party and this was "ok" but still very frustrating and pretty non functional.

I would add that the door is very flimsy, it would be ok for light use but I couldn't foresee this lasting long with heavy use. As for protection, again I am not sure. The "rubber" part of the case feels more like hard plastic and the white cover again feels very easy to damage.

I like Spigen as a company, but this case is no good to me.

Camouflage scrim net 100cm x 100cm
Camouflage scrim net 100cm x 100cm
Offered by wildlifephotographyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my order, 8 May 2014
Arrived on-time as advertised. 1mx1m scrim net. I purchased to use as a scrim scarf rather than photography net.
I may use this in the future when taking snapshots out and about but predominantly will be used as a wind defender on my neck when out on the motorbike.
Thanks for the product!

BCB CM030 Olive Green Paracord 15M Breaking Strain 50Kg
BCB CM030 Olive Green Paracord 15M Breaking Strain 50Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is!, 8 May 2014
Arrived very quickly and is exactly as advertised.

Not much more to add than that! Except it will come in handy :)

The Friendly Swede Trilobite Extra Beefy / Wide 500 lb Paracord Survival Bracelet With Stainless Steel Black Bow Shackle - Adjustable Size Fits 7-8 Inch Wrists - In Retail Packaging - Lifetime Warranty (Black, 9-inch)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Another happy customer :) and BRILLIANT product., 8 May 2014
Well what can I say, this paracord bracelet is exactly what it says on the tin. Very well made out of quality paracord.
I have purchased another one (Not The Friendly Swede) in the past and it was constructed out of cheaper grade cord and you could tell the difference. This feels like it will last until whenever I may need this.

Good enough to wear on a daily basis, The only personal "gripe" I had with it was putting it on by myself as you need to line up the hole up to put the screw in, all with one hand !
I am sure with practice It will be all good.
I shall be buying more Friendly Swede products again, very soon! :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2014 9:26 PM BST

Android Mini Series 03 Collectible Figure 3" (Blind-Box*)(one toy only)
Android Mini Series 03 Collectible Figure 3" (Blind-Box*)(one toy only)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for any d®0id Fan and any Vinyl collectors!, 13 Jan. 2014
Brilliant little android toy for any droid enthusiast. Serves absolutely no purpose except for being a cool desk toy or shelf ornament! Or as I like to use them for, photography ;)....I think this is an updated version as the arms have a multi point movement at the shoulders.

Item took a while to arrive, but considering the polar vortex in the states 8 days is not bad! (I did however stalk our Works postman for the last week.... being an eager beaver and all!.

Very well packaged, clearly handled well with USPS and then by Royal mail who took delivery once in England.

Would defiantly buy from this seller again and happy to recommend.

~~[xe0n-D®0ID]~~