Profile for lynngeorge > Reviews

lynngeorge

Whisper My Secret: A Memoir
Whisper My Secret: A Memoir

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely true Life love story, 11 Feb. 2017
I chose this rating because the story was well written and entertaining. It made me realise how different society was all those years ago. How sad that Myrtle was the one to be condemned when she as in fact the victim. I'm so glad that she went on to have a happy and loving life with George.
I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a romance and interesting tale

Behind Closed Doors: The gripping psychological thriller everyone is raving about

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book! I couldn't put it down. It had me on the edge of my seat. I hope that i can find another as well written, 25 Jan. 2017
I chose to give this book a five star rating as it fully deserved it for being so well written and for keeping in me in suspense.
I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys phsycological thrillers

The Heir War (The Kinsman Chronicles): Part 2
The Heir War (The Kinsman Chronicles): Part 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 8 Dec. 2016
Good sequel to the previous book but much too short. I am looking forward to the next book in the series.

Darkness Reigns (The Kinsman Chronicles): Part 1
Darkness Reigns (The Kinsman Chronicles): Part 1

5.0 out of 5 stars A similar tale to Game of Thrones. However, it is different enough to make for a good read that is not a copy of the former, 3 Dec. 2016
A really good book with an interesting and addictive story.
I would recommend it to anyone who likes Game of Thrones

Cleaver Square (A DCI Morton Crime Novel Book 2)
Cleaver Square (A DCI Morton Crime Novel Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read., 17 Aug. 2016
A very intriguing start to this book. Who killed they boy and why? A dogged policeman relentlessly pursues the death of a 12 year old boy and in doing so uncovers a criminal gang wanted by Interpol. Very cleverly written and the author appears to have a good understanding of police work and the workings of the CPS.

Movie Dinners
Movie Dinners
by Becky Thorn

5.0 out of 5 stars Movie Dinners, 24 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Movie Dinners (Hardcover)
You know what it's like. You can't decide what to get the man who has everything. This book is an ideal Xmas present for my neice's husband who loves cooking. I think he'll get a real kick that he can make dishes featured in his favourite movies! I think that Becky Thorn was inspired when she came up with this idea!

The Guitarist
The Guitarist

3.0 out of 5 stars The Guitarist, 24 Nov. 2010
This review is from: The Guitarist (Audio CD)
Craig Ogden is undoubtedly a great guitarist. However, I was a bit disappointed with the choice of music on this CD. I would have liked more classical songs and tunes.

Salt Dough : " How To Make Beautiful And Lasting Objects, From Flour, Salt And Water "
by Cheryl Owen

4.0 out of 5 stars Salt Dough, 24 Nov. 2010
I found this book so good and the projects so easy to follow that I loaned to my sister. She obviously felt the same because I never got it back!

Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Answers at Your Fingertips
Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Answers at Your Fingertips
by Ehoud Shemueli

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of IBS book, 24 Nov. 2010
My IBS had become progressively worse and I was at my wit's end as to what to do next. My doctor suggested that I purchase this book because he felt it was the definitive book on IBS and related matters. I tried several of the suggestions in the book and am glad to say that my condition is much improved.