Profile for jesuisla > Reviews

Chad Valley Military Bucket
Chad Valley Military Bucket
Offered by dreamproducts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Chad Valley Military Bucket (Toy)
Brilliant, my son loves having different armies to play with and the tub is very handy.

Mountains (Our Earth in Action)
Mountains (Our Earth in Action)
by Chris Oxlade

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter has loved reading this, 27 Jan. 2017
My daughter has loved reading this, mountains are part of her topic at school (year3) and she was happy to take it in and share.

Moover Baby Truck
Moover Baby Truck
Price: £39.28 - £138.20

2.0 out of 5 stars It started so well..., 3 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Moover Baby Truck (Toy)
I was very pleased when I opened this beautiful wooden toy, it looked great and was very easy to out together. Unfortunately it's also very easy to fall apart! The seat and back panel are constantly falling off which is very frustrating for an 18 month old. It is also very unusable and my 18 month old son and 3 year old daughter keep rolling off the back and smacking their heads on the floor, so much so that this has now been consigned to a corner and neither will sit on it any longer. We have wooden and stone floors so
I suppose it's only suitable for carpets. I also wish I had bought the natural version because when they did ride it it leaves red marks all over the walls. All in all definitely not worth the money, look for something else.

My Extremely Good Story Collection (Charlie and Lola)
My Extremely Good Story Collection (Charlie and Lola)
by Lauren Child
Edition: MP3 CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahh, peace in the car!, 20 Sept. 2011
My 2 year old daughter was astounded when she hear Charlie and Lola suddenly talking in the car, she was so shocked she was quiet for a good 5 minutes, amazing!

The stories are very short (but very funny)and automatically replay so must admit I am getting a bit sick of them but she loves them and as soon as we get in the car she asks "chalie-looola". We've had this about 2 weeks and she knows most of the words!

In The Night Garden Mini Plush Upsy Daisy
In The Night Garden Mini Plush Upsy Daisy

4.0 out of 5 stars Instantly loved by my daughter, 20 Sept. 2011
My 2 year old daughter was so thrilled when she opened the package and found this inside. Within moments Upsy Daisy was singing and dancing. It is just the right size for little hands, not too big but big enough for a cuddle.

It arrived very quickly and was a good price, I was buying it as a little "pick me up" as she had been ill.

Personally I think the toy is a bit cheap and garish looking but then I'm not the one who is playing with it. It definitely gets her seal of approval and that's all that counts I guess!