Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
An Astronomer's Tale: A Bricklayer's Guide to the Galaxy
An Astronomer's Tale: A Bricklayer's Guide to the Galaxy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 4 July 2017
Excellent (down to earth) book! It's easy to read and very informative. Gary's enthusiasm seeps from each page

Proworks Large Padded Yoga Mat with Carry Handle for Pilates / Exercise / Gymnastics - Purple
Offered by PJA Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mat, 4 July 2017
Mat is large enough, thick enough and doesn't slide around on the floor..just what I was looking for.
The only negative is nothing to do with the mat but the amount of unnecessary packaging that Amazon send it it. 5 stars for the product, only 1 star for Amazon packaging.

Three Corvettes
Three Corvettes
by Nicholas Monsarrat

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont judge a book by its cover!, 21 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Three Corvettes (Paperback)
Arrived in time..wrapped beautifully. I havent unwrapped the tissue paper yet as its for a gift so i can't comment on the quality of the book..but its the book he wants..so, just like us humans it won't matter if its a bit wrinkled on the outside, its what's inside that matters.

Galaxy S6 Case, Snugg Orange Leather Flip Case [Card Slots] Executive Samsung Galaxy S6 Wallet Case Cover and Stand [Lifetime Guarantee] - Legacy Series
Offered by TheSnugg

Julia's Meadow
Julia's Meadow

4.0 out of 5 stars It ended too soon, 2 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Julia's Meadow (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book, but I was left feeling that I didn't know how the main character coped. I wanted to know what happened to her and did she follow the man who idolised her......
The characters were believable and although I could understand it because I too am from Yorkshire, I wondered whether other regions would understand the "reyt propa Yorkshire" language used by one character
Apparently there is a new book out soon...hope we catch up with the story

Black Patent Finish Croc Effect Shell Body Work Briefcase / Laptop Bag
Black Patent Finish Croc Effect Shell Body Work Briefcase / Laptop Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars great little bag, 3 Feb. 2014
I bought this with specific jobs in mind and it is just what I needed. It looks smart and is great value.

Living with a Black Dog
Living with a Black Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, 19 July 2013
In a small amount of pages there is a wealth of thought provoking information. I would recommend this book for people who have depression/anxiety and their families.

The Negotiator: My life at the heart of the hostage trade
The Negotiator: My life at the heart of the hostage trade

5.0 out of 5 stars I was held captive!, 19 July 2013
Very interesting and well written about a subject that most of us have only seen in Hollywood films; and as per usual the films stray from the truth. I would definitely want Ben negotiating for my release.

Silver Stud Earrings made with Sapphire SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL. High quality. Low prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful blue!, 19 July 2013
Earrings are very good quality and shine just enough not too much to look false. This is the second colour I have bought, and I don't expect I'll stop at just the two pairs.

Kenwood kMix KMX52 Stand Mixer - Almond Cream
Kenwood kMix KMX52 Stand Mixer - Almond Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks Ken, 13 Nov. 2011
This item is perfect and takes out the hard work of baking. I chose Kenwood because several members of my family have had a Kenwood of some description over many years and they have never let us down.
I chose the cream one because I'm from Yorkshire and couldn't see the point in paying more for the same product just because it's a different colour! Thank you Kenwood for a great piece of kit.

Page: 1 | 2