Profile for B. Bentley > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mahjong Journey®
Mahjong Journey®

3.0 out of 5 stars Marking is my favourite game, 11 Oct. 2017
This review is from: Mahjong Journey® (App)
I love marjong and have tried several versions of it in recent weeks. I still don't understand why the app needs access to my information. This game is good but as usual spoiled by pop ups offering special offers on this or that, very annoying. I will keep going until I can't stand it anymore before moving to the next app version.

Nadiya's Bake Me a Festive Story: Thirty festive recipes and stories for children, from BBC TV star Nadiya Hussain

5.0 out of 5 stars Give me more!, 5 Oct. 2017
Over the years I have collect many books which will have at least one recipe that I wanted to try. Some books I haven't even looked at fully much less followed a recipe. This book is different. How? Every recipe is now on my 'to do' list and I have started a shopping list to get me started. I purchased the kindle version but I'm going to buy the book as soon as I'm able. Exciting and inspiring and I haven't even read the stories yet. Thank you Nadiya

THE BEEKEEPER a gripping crime mystery with a dark twist
THE BEEKEEPER a gripping crime mystery with a dark twist

2.0 out of 5 stars forgettable, 19 Sept. 2017
Well, never have I been so disappointed in a book that with T Beekeeper. How it can be called a "gripping new thriller" is beyond me. Right from the discovery of the body the plot was predictable and I was getting irritated that it took so long for the killer to be exposed. When the killer was finally discovered the writer appears to have lost interest and the book ended like a damp squib.

Decoupage Your Home: A Contemporary Guide to Transforming Everyday Objects
Decoupage Your Home: A Contemporary Guide to Transforming Everyday Objects
by Fransie Snyman

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiration by the bucket load, 28 July 2017
Before receiving this book I had dabbled with encourage on mason jars and a small shelf unit. I can get obsessed and I bout enough bits and pieces to revamp my whole home. Then, as usual, I discovered another craft and started again. I realised that I had so much 'stash' that I needed to get some inspiration and this book fits the bill exactly. Full of projects that will inspire you and get you creating something new from furniture or objects you already own or to buy a piece of furniture as a project. This book teaches you everything from start to finish. Choosing paper or napkins as well as the best glue and varnish. You know what they say ' from small acorns mighty oaks grow' well that's what will happen. Start on small projects and move on to the big stuff practising your new skills. Imagine the gifts you can make for loved ones or even for sale. This is definitely a book that I will return to again and again.

How to Make Resin Jewellery: With Over 50 Inspirational Step-By-Step Projects (Annies)
by Sara Naumann

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiration on every page, 24 Mar. 2017
I was initially struck by the picture on the front of this book. Just my style of pretty and stylish jewellery. I'm a bit craft fan and I have bookcases full of craft books I have bought because I liked the cover project. 90% of those books I have never used despite the initial 'i can't live without this book' feeling that I seem to fall for time and time again .
Happily I can report that almost every project in this book is on my to do list. I have already sourced the best deals on resin and the equipment need to complete the projects and even though it's only March I have planned many of my Christmas gifts.
The book has every bit of information need to complete the projects and a great trouble shooting section. Even if you aren't an experienced crafter I am convinced you will be inspired to take resin jewellery making to new levels using everything from glitter to feathers for pendants, earrings and bracelets that will get your friends and family asking where you bought them.
I'm excited to start and I'm sure you will be too.

Traditional Enamel Pie Plate - Diameter 20cm
Traditional Enamel Pie Plate - Diameter 20cm
Offered by Boutique Gift Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal sized pie plate, 28 Oct. 2016
I needed a pie plate that was ideal for a single person. It's big enough to make a good size pie for two so I use one half with mash and veg and the next half with chips and beans. The only issue I have is the ridiculously large box it was delivered it.

Fishdom
Fishdom

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 20 July 2016
This review is from: Fishdom (App)
I've really enjoyed playing this game. Lots of bits to keep your interest. I would recommend it

Price & Kensington 2 Cup Teapot, Midnight Blue
Price & Kensington 2 Cup Teapot, Midnight Blue
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 July 2016
It's a teapot, you make tea in it. Works perfectly

Heart
Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Love music, love Heart, 16 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Heart (App)
Thrilled to get this app for my Kindle. Works perfectly and takes me back to the days when you could take a radio from room to room.

Colorful 40g Mixed Pattern 2 Holes DIY Sewing Buttons Scrapbooking
Colorful 40g Mixed Pattern 2 Holes DIY Sewing Buttons Scrapbooking
Offered by Broadfashion

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty buttons, 2 Jun. 2016
I was disappointed at how long the order took to come. I hadn't realised that the order was coming from China. The button are lovely although I had to buy more to complete my project

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5