Profile for B. L > Reviews

Content by B. L

B. L (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Gigaset C430A Cordless Phone with Answering Machine and Anonymous Call Silencing (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job!, 19 July 2017
I got this twin set to replace my BT ones pact in after many years. I found them easy to set up and they have all the things I want a hand set to do and didn't break the bank to buy them. So I am very happy with them.

Fly London Yust Oil Suede, Women's Boots - Black, 6 UK
Fly London Yust Oil Suede, Women's Boots - Black, 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots, 19 July 2017
I love fly London and have a pair of yust style boots, the only thing I didn't like about these boots is the stitching It looks bright yellow and stands out. So sadly had to return them. But style, size and quality was lovely and for anyone that hasn't wore these boots before they are so soft and comfortable to wear from the off, like wearing slippers.

Checkers Free
Checkers Free

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 April 2017
This review is from: Checkers Free (App)
I like this board. Easy to manage.

REFINED CASTOR OIL **FREE UK POST** RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL CASTOR PLANT OIL HAIRLOSS DETOX CONSTIPATION LUBRICATION HAIR CARE 100ml
Offered by falconsuperstore

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 April 2017
Does what it says.

CALISTOUK Lovely Simulation Siwan Donut Bread Using for Phone Straps Random 30pcs
Offered by CALISTOUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Dont squish, 8 April 2017
According to my granddaughter these are not really a squishy as they don't squish!! lol but they are cheep and colourful. They did amuse her for a while.

Amber(TM) Scented Fruit Cream Donut Squishy Bread Keychain Pendant For Bag Phone
Offered by Cool-Young

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 April 2017
My granddaughter loved the donut Squishy

Retinol Moisturizer Cream for Face 1.7 oz with 2.5% retinol, hyaluronic acid and jojoba oil. Best night and day moisturizing cream 1.7 fl. oz
Offered by Radha Beauty Products EU LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice moistourizer, 8 April 2017
I find this cream nice to apply not greasy in the least, however I have been having a lot of skin problems at the moment (not caused by this product) so I'm not really able to give a positive review of it. I do like it and think I will buy it again if it stays at the same price.

Tamaris Women's 25010 Ankle Boots, Black (Black 001), 6 UK
Tamaris Women's 25010 Ankle Boots, Black (Black 001), 6 UK
Offered by Schuhe24

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, 28 Feb. 2017
Very nice boots look just like the photo and at a great price. I have a slim foot and these fitted me with plenty room for socks but hope they don't stretch.

Tamaris Women's 25385 Ankle Boots, Grey (Anthracite 214), 39 UK
Tamaris Women's 25385 Ankle Boots, Grey (Anthracite 214), 39 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars return these boots, 28 Feb. 2017
I personally was a bit disappointed with the appearance and felt they were a bit flimsy. so I returned them but as I say that was my personal opinion. However they were very reasonably priced.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars really easy to use and I think I have got it ..., 12 Oct. 2016
really easy to use and I think I have got it right, but still have 2 more left. would recommend this. its comfy and the delivery was super fast! the reason for not giving 5 stars is because this is the first time I have wore one so nothing to compare it to.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7