Profile for becdale > Reviews

A Bun in the Oven: The Real Guide to Pregnancy
A Bun in the Oven: The Real Guide to Pregnancy
by Kaz Cooke

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and factual, 3 Dec. 2014
I like her style. Makes the mundane and weird seem normal

DIGIFLEX 58MM Wide Angle Lens for Canon 350D 400D 450D 500D 1000
DIGIFLEX 58MM Wide Angle Lens for Canon 350D 400D 450D 500D 1000
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 29 April 2014
Bought this for my photography mad boyfriend and he loves it. A good present for the hard to buy for.

Storm Fleet Shoulder Bag Moss Stdist16 Medium
Storm Fleet Shoulder Bag Moss Stdist16 Medium
Offered by Bexons Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 29 April 2014
Great size and fit. Not real leather but at the price you can't expect that. Like the colour and the way the short strap doesn't get in the way.

StrengthsFinder 2.0: A New and Upgraded Edition of the Online Test from Gallup's Now Discover Your Strengths
by Tom Rath

3.0 out of 5 stars Yes & No, 22 Jun. 2011
This is a good book, but you kinda need more... I was initially disappointed with the results and only when a specialist explained it all to me did I find it useful.
So yes, it's helpful, but not on its own.

God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved
God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved
by Beth Redman

5.0 out of 5 stars Touched my heart, 22 Jun. 2011
This is a fabulous book for all those women searching for their hearts. I was in a place where I knew God was asking for more of my heart, I wanted to be able to give Him more, but literally couldn't find it. This book helped a lot. I picked it up from a friend's bookshelf, read it though and found myself making notes, copying out large sections to the point where I realised I really do need my own copy. So now I own one it is full of highlighted sections and notes.
My advice - buy your own :)