Profile for LINDA > Reviews

Content by LINDA

LINDA "LDK" (NORTH EAST ENGLAND)

Flymo Plastic Blade for HoverVac, Micro Lite, Minimo, Mow n Vac - Pack of 6
Flymo Plastic Blade for HoverVac, Micro Lite, Minimo, Mow n Vac - Pack of 6
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Iv, 9 Aug. 2016
Deli

Emporio Armani Intimates Men's 5A712 110869 3 Pack Boxer Shorts, Multicoloured (Black/Royal Blue), Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2016
Good quality material, fit as expected, prompt delivery, would recommend.

Canon PG40/CL41 Ink Cartridges - Black/Colour
Canon PG40/CL41 Ink Cartridges - Black/Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas present, 31 Dec. 2009
The seller provided me with an efficient service and quick delivery. The product is original and arrived in excellent condition. Would recommend purchasing from this seller.

The Fall
The Fall

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas present, 31 Dec. 2009
This review is from: The Fall (Audio CD)
Bought as a present for my brother. He has listened to this CD over and over and has commented as this being another excellent CD by Norah Jones. The seller provided me with an efficient service and quick delivery. Based on my experience I would recommend purchasing from this seller.

Antique Marks (Collins Gem)
Antique Marks (Collins Gem)
by Anna Selby

5.0 out of 5 stars XMAS PRESENT, 31 Dec. 2009
Bought as a present for my son. He is delighted with the content of this book and will find it a very helpful reference guide. The seller provided me with a quick delivery and efficient service. From my experience, I would recommend purchasing from this seller.

My Dark Places
My Dark Places

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas present, 31 Dec. 2009
This review is from: My Dark Places (Audio CD)
Bought as a present for my son. Efficient service and quick delivery. Based on my experience, would recommend purchasing from this seller.