Profile for Elle > Reviews

Content by Elle

Elle

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
#1 BEST Detangling Brush - Lily England Detangler Hair Brush for Wet, Dry, Fine, Thick and Kids Hair. No More Tangle! 100% Lifetime 'Happiness' Guarantee! Pink
Offered by Lily England

5.0 out of 5 stars No more tears...., 18 Sept. 2017
This brush works really well on mixed race hair. I am very pleased and my daughter loves too.

Shopkins Illumi-Mate Strawberry Colour Changing Light
Shopkins Illumi-Mate Strawberry Colour Changing Light

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but...., 13 July 2017
My little girl loved it. But if you leave it on all night, batteries dies quickly. I cannot see how you can used it as a sleeping buddy as you need to change batteries every 2 days.

Rhode Island Novelty HACOWWP White Felt Cowgirl Hat with Pink Star
Rhode Island Novelty HACOWWP White Felt Cowgirl Hat with Pink Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and ok quality for a gift., 13 July 2017
I purchased this for a little girl that she loves cowgirl hat. She absolutely love it.

Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm 75 ml
Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm 75 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Salon finish hair!, 13 July 2017
I purchased this product after seeing a TV presentation. My hair are coloured with highlights and are really dry. Even thought I use stay conditioners and serums my hair there are never smooth. After using it my hair wasn't frizzy and where smooth and shiny. It felt as if I has been to the hairdresser and even after 2 days my hair still look really good. And most importantly they do not look damaged. I recommend to give a try. I am actually surprised with the negative reviews but I guess not all products are suitable for everyone. This one defiantly works for my hair.

Idealeben Clip on Light LED Reading Light Gooseneck Bed Lights USB Rechargeable for Kids

3.0 out of 5 stars Good strong good light but.....unfortunately not for us, 4 May 2017
My kids absolutely love them. The only downsize is that the kids want the light on all night so I need to charge them every day. Which I do forget sometimes, therefore we have some dramas at bed time. I think I will get some electric ones that I won't have to worry to charge everyday. If used for reading only probably will be ideal.

Dr Johnson Childrens Head Lice Repellent Leave In Conditioner Spray 150ml
Dr Johnson Childrens Head Lice Repellent Leave In Conditioner Spray 150ml
Offered by Kiara World

2.0 out of 5 stars Packaging/Bottle is not suitable, 4 May 2017
The smell is very strong which it should be anyway. My only disappointment and that's why I gave 2 stars only is the actual packaging. The bottle. Is very thin so when you spray it keeps loosing its form and it leaks. It is really hard to spray as it gets all over the place. I end up opening and emptying some in my hands and rub it to my kids hair.

Aviation toy British Airways "Fun Plane" Age 3 Plus
Aviation toy British Airways "Fun Plane" Age 3 Plus
Offered by Air-spotters

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun plane indeed, 9 Mar. 2017
My 6 years old son was asking for an airbus airplane. Not a model but a toy. After a long research I couldn't find anything on the market.This toy is marked for ages +3 so I thought that he might be too old for this. I contacted members asking if it will good for my son. I got a mixed answers but I still went ahead and purchased it. Well, I am glad I did as my son loves it. Loves that makes sounds and moves around. So I guess if you have a big fan of airplanes that he is too young to understand model planes this is still good. And he is still playing with it after a week.

Pokemon T18889D Clip 'n' Carry Poke Ball Belt
Pokemon T18889D Clip 'n' Carry Poke Ball Belt
Offered by D&S Retail Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Belt will fit an adult, 8 Mar. 2017
My son was really pleased. Only downside is that the belt is way too big so doesn't fit him even when we try to adjust it. So it is a bit useless. Luckily he is more interested in holding the balls.

Rubie's Kid's Marvel Captain America Girl American Dream Dress Deluxe Costume, Small, Age 3 - 4, HEIGHT 3' 8" - 4'
Offered by Mega Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful outfit. My little one loves it, 15 Dec. 2016
Beautiful outfit. My little one loves it. Only negative comment is that is too loose on the shoulders but It doesn't bother her as she is wearing a vest underneath.

eMarkooz(TM) Kids Ultra Glitter Pencil Pen Handwriting Aid Right Left Handed Soft Grip (Pack of 12 BoyColors)
Offered by Dkbees

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2016
Really helps my son's left handed writing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10