Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

The Glimmer Man
The Glimmer Man
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov. 2015
This review is from: The Glimmer Man (Amazon Video)
I love All of Stevens's films.

NETGEAR Mini N300 Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender with External Antennas (Wi-Fi Booster) (EX2700-100UKS)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Nov. 2015
Works great!

Proelec-trix Esores-4G1 4 Gang Wall Socket Converts 1 Socket into Four
Proelec-trix Esores-4G1 4 Gang Wall Socket Converts 1 Socket into Four
Offered by ShaniTech

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Nov. 2015
Works well. We do have trouble at times using to second upper socket though.

MLB.TV
MLB.TV

4.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise I think it would be great! The price for the subscription is reasonable, 3 Nov. 2015
This review is from: MLB.TV (App)
I have to subscribe to this and then stay up until 2 am to watch it live. Otherwise I think it would be great! The price for the subscription is reasonable.

AmazonBasics Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver Black
AmazonBasics Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best USB Mouse you can buy!, 26 Oct. 2015
Best USB mouse I have every had. I damaged the other one like this but had a spare, made by another company and soon discovered the big difference in performance. I am so glad I re-ordered this one instead of any other, and there are loads of others ones.

The Wars of Gods and Men (Book III): The Third Book of the Earth Chronicles
The Wars of Gods and Men (Book III): The Third Book of the Earth Chronicles

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down., 24 May 2015
I am so fascinated by this series of books I find it hard to stop and sleep or even eat. I still have more books to read.

Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods: The Temple of the Watchers and the Discovery of Eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and interesting., 20 May 2015
I have been looking for something written about the archaeology of Gobekli Tepe and this book seems to have opened the door for more reading. I enjoyed this book.

The Stairway to Heaven (Book II): The Second Book of the Earth Chronicles
The Stairway to Heaven (Book II): The Second Book of the Earth Chronicles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff., 15 May 2015
Enjoyed reading this book. I can't wait to read the rest of his books. I find them very much enlightening.

The 12th Planet (Book I): The First Book of the Earth Chronicles
The 12th Planet (Book I): The First Book of the Earth Chronicles

5.0 out of 5 stars Moves me to new thought., 20 April 2015
Because I am a slow reader it has taken me more or less four days to read this book. But I was hard put to put the book down as it fascinated me to the extreme.

Ancient Knowledge
Ancient Knowledge

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a math fellow, 11 April 2015
This review is from: Ancient Knowledge (Kindle Edition)
I am not good at math and know no one who is. That aside, this book has possibly answered questions I've asked all my life. The only problem is that I have the feeling that because of my lack of math skills puts me in the place of having to take the meaning and conclusions of this book on faith. So it puts me back where I started. Faith. A necessary thing for any belief for any god the world has ever known of. This book may have changed all that. I will need some time to digest it all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13