Profile for Mrs. J. B. Schofield > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. B. Sch...

Mrs. J. B. Schofield "JuneS" (Grimsby)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Centopi iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C / SE Tempered Glass Screen Protector [2 Pack]
Centopi iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C / SE Tempered Glass Screen Protector [2 Pack]
Offered by DGS Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 April 2017
I'm very satisfied with this product.

iPad Mini 1 and Mini 2 Kids Case, SnuggTM Shock, Drop & Child Proof Apple iPad Mini 1 and Mini 2 Case - Pink!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for iPad, 18 Jan. 2017
Great case for iPad. I bought it for my 7yr old granddaughter and she loves it and we know that her iPad is protected.

Desk Landscape Address and Telephone Book - Red
Desk Landscape Address and Telephone Book - Red
Offered by Herbys Gifts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Address Book, 14 Jan. 2017
Just what I wanted. This is a nice, neat address book. It's well made and looks good.

Leslie Sansone: Total Body Blasting Workout Programme [DVD]
Leslie Sansone: Total Body Blasting Workout Programme [DVD]
Dvd ~ Leslie Sansone
Offered by Fitness & Media

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Workout, 27 Dec. 2016
This is an absolute bargain! I can't believe that I got all this for just over £4 brand new! (I bought it from music magpie through Amazon)
So now I've got lots of Leslie Sansone walking workouts plus weights, stretchy band and another workout band. So far I've only tried one DVD which was a good workout.
I would definitely recommend this item.

The Long Way Home (A Chief Inspector Gamache Mystery Book 10)
The Long Way Home (A Chief Inspector Gamache Mystery Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 22 Sept. 2016
The Inspector Gamache series just gets better and better.
It started off as just a cosy crime series but now the stories are clever with lots of twists and turns along the way. I can't wait to read the next one.

DANCE That WALK - 5000 Steps in One Easy Low Impact Walking Workout DVD (PAL)
DANCE That WALK - 5000 Steps in One Easy Low Impact Walking Workout DVD (PAL)
Dvd ~ Gina Buber
Offered by Spread The SMILE

4.0 out of 5 stars I found it very easy to follow (although probably didn't look like the people ..., 15 May 2016
I wasn't sure what to expect with this DVD. I use quite a few different exercise dvds, but have always steered away from dance ones because I'm not very co-ordinated. However I didn't find this too hard or too strenuous and a lot of the steps were similar to ones I already know from exercising.
The DVD is split into different sections, one for each dance and you do four different steps in each of them. I found it very easy to follow (although probably didn't look like the people on the DVD) although I don't think I've got the hang of the arm movements yet.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to try dance exercise.

Crayola Dry Erase Broadline Markers
Crayola Dry Erase Broadline Markers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens, 29 Mar. 2016
These pens are good, bright colours and are suitable for young children. I bought them for my grandchildren to use and they have enjoyed using them.

In the Night Garden Large Talking Makka Pakka Soft Toy, 30cm
In the Night Garden Large Talking Makka Pakka Soft Toy, 30cm

5.0 out of 5 stars ... only 24 hours after making the order and am pleased to say that it arrived by about 9am this ..., 13 Mar. 2016
I'm writing this review only 24 hours after making the order and am pleased to say that it arrived by about 9am this morning, and today is a Sunday too. What excellent service. My grandson loves his Makka Pakka so I couldn't be happier with this purchase.

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Montreal & Quebec City
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Montreal & Quebec City
by Gregory B Gallagher

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little travel guide, 16 Feb. 2016
I think the Eyewitness top 10 travel guides are great for anyone going on a short city break. They give you information about the city you are planning to visit and suggestions of places to visit.

Sweet Is the Melody
Sweet Is the Melody

5.0 out of 5 stars A great singer, 16 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Sweet Is the Melody (Audio CD)
I had never heard of Aselin Debison ,but came across a video of her singing with Bruce Guthro on YouTube and was really impressed. She is very young but has a great voice and is well worth listening to.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8