Profile for Dawn > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Pack x6 'Dark Blue' Nemesia Basket / Border / Garden Plug Plants
Pack x6 'Dark Blue' Nemesia Basket / Border / Garden Plug Plants

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the quality and the packaging, 3 Aug. 2016
Very pleased with the quality and the packaging! They are doing amazingly well in the garden and I will be considering buying more next year!

eSecure - 50CM Photo Soft Light Box Tent Cube + 4 Colour Backdrop
eSecure - 50CM Photo Soft Light Box Tent Cube + 4 Colour Backdrop
Offered by DOMU Marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, though still struggling to get it to fold ..., 3 Aug. 2016
Very pleased, though still struggling to get it to fold back down. It's a great product and extremely easy to set up and use!

Corel PaintShop Pro X7 (PC)
Corel PaintShop Pro X7 (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price!, 3 Aug. 2016
I have been using paint shop pro for many years and have continued to upgrade each time they have brought out a new one. However on this occasion I am extremely happy with what I can achieve and do with pro 7 that I have still not upgraded to pro 8. PRO 7 has been the best by far, easy to use, no problems with the program! Unlike others previous! And still at a affordable price, compared to the other competition! This has restored my love of paintshop and eventually I will upgrade, but for now I am very happy!

A Breath of Frost (Lovegrove Legacy Book 1)
A Breath of Frost (Lovegrove Legacy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, I thought it was very well-written and ..., 18 May 2016
Brilliant book, I thought it was very well-written and the story keeps you hooked all the way through. Looking forward to further books!

Intex Floating Recliner Lounge
Intex Floating Recliner Lounge

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Sept. 2015
Brilliant, good quality and value for money!!! fast delivery

XCSOURCE® Professional Portable Magnesium Aluminium Alloy Tripod Monopod & Ball Head For DSLR SLR Camera DV Canon Nikon Petax Sony Tripod Max Height: 55.9", Max Load: 8KG LF393
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant design tripod/monopod!, 2 Sept. 2015
Wow love it!!!!, colleague of mine purchased one and I thought it was time to replace my old one. Downside for my colleague is that he brought the screw out legs and I got this beasty fast release!!!!. It can also turn into a monopod, as well as folding into a nice easy small size for transport. It has a build in spirit level, fast release attachment base and well I cant stop praising it!!!! at less than half the price I paid for my old tripod, I can do soooo much more.

Corel PaintShop Pro X7 Ultimate (PC)
Corel PaintShop Pro X7 Ultimate (PC)
Offered by SEDIVA UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 2 Sept. 2015
I love it!!!!! but I have been using paintshop pro for many years now and am familiar with the style. I find it easy to use for basic and advanced photo editing, and each time I have upgraded, I have felt the improvements, Great value for money!!!! without question!!!, people thing my photos are amazing, but it is thanks to post editing with this product. Well worth the money!!!

HTC One X Premium PU Leather Flip Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Purple
HTC One X Premium PU Leather Flip Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice, 2 Sept. 2015
Brought for my husband as a replacement case to his old one, good value for money and seems to be lasting well. I would recommend this case to others, as it is well made and stylish.

Neewer® Professional Speedlite E-TTL *High-Speed Sync* Flash Kit for CANON Rebel T4i T3i T3 XS T2i T1i Xsi Xti, EOS 650D 600D 1100D 1000D 550D 500D 450D 400D 5D Mark III 5D Mark II 7D 60D 50D 40D 30D DSLR Cameras, Includes: Neewer Pro E-TTL Auto-Focus Flash + Wireless Trigger + 2 Cables(C1-Cord + C3-Cord Cables) + Hard & Soft Flash Diffuser + Lens Cap Holder
Offered by Neewer Global

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth giving it a go, 2 Sept. 2015
I have had this speedlite for just over 4 months and have used it on two occasions. I love the ability to twist the flash up and down and side to side. Its brilliant, I have done a wedding and one portrait shoot, to which it was in constant use, down side is that just coming to the end of my portrait shoot it blew. I am going to purchase another one and hope it was just a one off, as it seems a really nice speedlite and I have got some amazing photos thanks to it. My previous speedlite is over 20 years old and still works fine, but restricted to my old cameras. I would say regardless of my short term experience with this, that at its price it is great value for money and it has great features. It uses AA batteries and does not eat them like my old one. never had to change the batteries once during the wedding shoot!!!! Amazing considering how may photos I took indoors, where my old flash digests them!!!! This speedlite also comes with a stand or just attach to a tripod with off the camera shooting, soft box and accessories that are really useful.

ECP Part For Toshiba Laptop Charger PSU PA3822U-1ACA DC 19V 2.37A - ECP
ECP Part For Toshiba Laptop Charger PSU PA3822U-1ACA DC 19V 2.37A - ECP
Offered by EXPRESS COMPUTER PARTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jun. 2015
Very pleased with this replacement charger, very good value for the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14