Profile for Mr. M. Smith > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. Smith

Mr. M. Smith (UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate, just buy it and you won't go back to smoking tobacco. It's that simple., 18 Dec. 2014
As a first time e cigarette user I was a bit nervous trying this for the first time. I shouldn't have been, from the first puff I was pleasantly surprised at how close this felt to smoking cigarettes. After my first day using it I am convinced that I can stop smoking using this clever little device. I had ordered some American eliquids to use with a variety of nicotine strengths. The quality of this product meant that I could taste and feel the difference of all the strengths and flavours. I am delighted with it and will be recommending it to friends and family. The device has a quality feel to it and the pyrex glass liquid holder is a reassuring feature of the quality of this item compared to the plastic ones. If you are thinking of buying one I would suggest that you try it, it costs less than three packets of cigarettes so no real hardship if you don't like it.

Fiskars Weed Puller
Fiskars Weed Puller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, easy to use., 9 Oct. 2013
Fantastic product. I didn't think it would be as easy to use as it is. You could use it one handed. Takes the roots out and leaves a small hole.

North By Northwest [Blu-ray] [1959] [Region Free]
North By Northwest [Blu-ray] [1959] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Cary Grant
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars North By Northwest Blue-ray, 24 April 2010
Good film with some great scenes. Not Hitchcocks best film but in his top ten. Blue-ray quality is superb. Cary Grant is funny and charming as you would expect. Glad I bought this as I will watch it again.

TomTom XL Travel Pack
TomTom XL Travel Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars TomTom XL Travel Pack, 29 July 2009
This review is from: TomTom XL Travel Pack (Accessory)
Good product for £12.99 as the case costs that on most other sites. Would not give it five stars as the quality of the case is not perfect as it is a little cheap feeling. The charger charges so that is all I can say about that. Would buy again at £12.99 but would not pay more without feeling it was overpriced.

Major and Mrs. Holt's Concise Guide to the Western Front - South: The First Battle of the Marne, the Aisne 1914, Verdun, the Somme 1916 (Major & Mrs Holt's Battlefield Guides)
by Tonie Holt

5.0 out of 5 stars Major and Mrs. Holt's Concise Guide to the Western Front, 29 July 2009
Great book with lots of helpful maps and pictures. Lots of intresting facts and well written comentry.