Profile for Richard Metcalfe > Reviews

Content by Richard Metcalfe

Richard Metcalfe

Original PGI-550PGBK, CLI-551C, CLI-551M. CLI-551Y and CLI-551BK Ink Cartridges Set for Canon Pixma iP7250, MG5450 and MG6350. WITHOUT BOX!
Offered by INKSBROKER

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected!, 5 Jan. 2014
I was sent set up cartridges which will have a low capacity the same as the ones you get with the printer. Better to spend twice the price and get XL which will last much more than twice the prints.

Jonny: My Autobiography
Jonny: My Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Inspiration, 15 Jan. 2012
I have read many autobiographies, in particular by sports greats, many have inspirational qualities, but this book is head and shoulders above any biography I have read. A book of this size usually takes me a couple of months. This one took me 3 days! The writing flows with plenty of pace. His story is magnificent and although I have been a follower and immense fan of Jonny with Newcastle and his international career, this book really gives you the feeling of what it has been like for him over the years... at times I almost felt like a member of his family. He takes us on his personal emotional rollercoaster ride with every twist and turn in his career. As the reader, every emotional button will be pressed! His story has made such a huge impression on me.... although the book is not intended to be purely about motivating others ... his story demonstrates the idea that we should never underestimate the insecurity of others ... you cannot read this book and not be humbled by his sacrifice to achieve and so as a reader be motivated to do more. Personally speaking since reading this book my outlook and positivity levels have been raised through the roof for 2012 and rather than think about it (as I have for the last year) I have cleaned my boots and joined the coaching team for my local junior rugby club.... I hope many more read it and are equally inspired.
Thank you Jonny!