Profile for Clare > Reviews

Content by Clare

Clare

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
4sold Rita Womens Girls Winter Hat Wool Knitted Beanie with Large Pom Pom Cap Ski Snowboard Hats Bobble
Offered by 4sold

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 28 July 2017
Lovely warm hat. Good value for money.

Major and Mrs.Holt's Battlefield Guide to Ypres Salient (Major & Mrs Holt's Battlefield Guide)
by Tonie Holt

4.0 out of 5 stars Detailed, 28 July 2017
Very detailed itineraries. Personally it only contained a few useful things in relation to the activities of my WW1 relatives. The map was very useful so it was worth the purchase just for that.

Major and Mrs Holt's Battlefield Guide to the Somme
Major and Mrs Holt's Battlefield Guide to the Somme
by Tonie Holt

4.0 out of 5 stars Very detailed, 28 July 2017
Very detailed book, containing 3 interesting itineraries. For my person use it only contained a few items of interest in relation to my WW1 ancestors. The map was the most useful so it was worth the purchase just for that.

World War I Battlefields: A Travel Guide to the Western Front: Sites, Museums, Memorials (Bradt Travel Guides)
by John Ruler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 July 2017
Excellent book - just returned from a trip to the Somme and Ypres battlefields and it was extremely useful

Western Front 1917-1918: Despatches from the Front
Western Front 1917-1918: Despatches from the Front
by John Grehan

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 25 Jun. 2017
Contains a lot of useful information. From my personal point not view it didn't give me the information I needed for my research.

Western Front 1914-1916: Mons, La Cataeu, Loos, The Battle of the Somme (War Despatches Series)
by Martin Mace

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 25 Jun. 2017

A Wood Called Bourlon: The Cover-Up After Cambrai, 1917
A Wood Called Bourlon: The Cover-Up After Cambrai, 1917
by William Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 25 Jun. 2017
A fascinating book, which helped me learn more about the battle that my grandfather was involved in during WW1.

Battle Story Cambrai 1917
Battle Story Cambrai 1917
by Chris McNab

Cambrai 1917
Cambrai 1917
by Bryn Hammond

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 25 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Cambrai 1917 (Paperback)

72"/ 180cm Extra Long YKK Silver Metal Open End Zips Beige - per single zip
72"/ 180cm Extra Long YKK Silver Metal Open End Zips Beige - per single zip

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 April 2017
Just what I needed. Very happy with the quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9