Profile for NJF Drury > Reviews

Content by NJF Drury

NJF Drury "Dionysian Assassin" (Brighton, England)

Artelac Rebalance 10ml x 3 Packs
Artelac Rebalance 10ml x 3 Packs
Offered by St. Georges Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product Which Could Change Your Life For the Better, 7 Feb. 2016
I have thus far bought these individually, not three at a time (though I may do soon!). I find this simply the best dry eye / blepharitis lubricating and moisturizing drops there is. That includes the ones the doctor and specialist prescribed me - it it better than Hylo Forte, and unlike Hylo-Forte (which is also preservative free) it doesn't cause itching and twitching, especially an infuriating itch between or under the eye lashes.

My tears evaporate very fast, a problem probably created or exacerbated by lasik eye surgery.

I haven't been using this produce for long, but so far, so excellent, I am no longer needing to compulsively put hylo-forte in my eye every 15 minutes, then develop an itch, followed by uncomfortable, tedious, and only semi-successful use of blephasol wipes before, only to find they've dried my eyes too much and the whole cycle begins again. Over the last couple of weeks with Artelac Rebalance, I've had no such trouble, I finally feel like I have half my life back.

I've tried a variety of things, thus far this is the best, If your current treatment plan is poor, distressing, or so-so, I would definately recommend giving these a go. They may change your life for the better, I'm going to ask my doctor for a prescription of them. Good luck!

1pc Vintage Key Pattern Bottle Opener Wedding Party Favor Guest Gift
1pc Vintage Key Pattern Bottle Opener Wedding Party Favor Guest Gift
Offered by Hong Kong Wan Xiang

5.0 out of 5 stars As Awesome as You're Imagining, 27 Jan. 2016
This item is as cool as it looks, and just as practical as a normal bottle opener, if not more so, light to carry and very attractive-looking. And the price, is amazing value. I'm buying a second one.

Handmade Olive Wood Natural Coaster Set of 4 - Fair Trade
Handmade Olive Wood Natural Coaster Set of 4 - Fair Trade
Offered by Olivenholz erleben

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pleasure on the Eye, 13 Jan. 2016
What can I say? This product arrived a few days ago (so I can't as yet attest to longevity, whether straining occurs etc) and they are simply beautiful, more so than in the pictures. It's real wood, and nice and thick (just measured one at 1.3cm depth), and if you love the rustic-look you'll love these. It's the sort of thing I'd imagine finding in a country pub. Personally I much prefer how they look 'in-the-flesh' so to speak, the picture makes them look a little glossy or plastically, what arrived was beautiful and they're all different shapes too, though each is large enough for any base of tea cup, beer glass etc. Couldn't be happier with a product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The biggest and the best, beautiful, 4 Jan. 2016
I love it - absolutely beautiful and a lovely size compared to other stones/crystals on the market. Great value for money, sparkly and warm. Most other products get rather boring and are typically semi-hidden away to save space, but *this* I like to keep on permanent display, and feel a little uplifted and inspired every time I see it. I am considering buying a second one for my relatives house (just added it to my basket). Simply gorgeous, well, if you appreciate shades of chatoyant pink and brilliant white like I do. Note: I do not believe in crystal healing and magic powers, I bought this because of its aesthetic qualities, and because I'm a fantasy geek who loves the idea of magic, even though I don't believe in it (at least not in this universe). So I can't advise you on "crystal vibrations" or "healing powers", but I can say this is gorgeous value for money - and every bit of decoration helps with my fantasy fiction writing.

Peridot Healing Crystal
Peridot Healing Crystal
Offered by GeoFossils

1.0 out of 5 stars Scammers - Don't Buy, 9 Dec. 2015
The picture of the item is a complete lie. Looks like a beautiful green nugget, nearly the size of a golf-ball. What arrived in the post was a tiny, ugly, grey piece of grit, the size of one of those miniature sharks tooths, a quarter of the size of your fingernail or a thorn. What a scam.

20 Chinese Coins - 3.5cm
20 Chinese Coins - 3.5cm
Offered by CJM Retail Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars As pictured and Described, 13 Aug. 2015
I am not religious/supernaturalist like some of the other comments, I buy products like this because they're beautiful and inspiring, and I have a *very* active imagination. And although I don't believe in magic, I certainly write about it, being a fantasy author. It's a pleasure to fill a room for items that turn it into an aesthetically pleasing cave of wonders, or wizard's realm. They are a very nice size and weight. Good packaging and fast delivery.

The coins arrived exactly as pictured, not damage etc.They're fun to play with, gaze at, stick on a shelf, use them as an imaginary currency in a FRPG, or whatever else you want to do. If you buy them, they will be with you for the rest of your life.

JETech 2.4Ghz Wireless Mobile Optcal Mouse with USB Nano Receiver
JETech 2.4Ghz Wireless Mobile Optcal Mouse with USB Nano Receiver
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with it so far, 12 Aug. 2015
Mouse - M0775. My choice of 5 stars should be taken with a pinch of salt since this is only day one that I've used the mouse, but I will update if it breaks prematurely of something. I'm very happy with it so far, it's a comfortable and lightweight wireless, and is so shaped for good grip and hand support. Left and right buttons function as you would hope (unlike some mice that require hard clicks or placing your finger near the end). It moves smoothly and and the next/previous buttons are well placed for intuitive use. It takes two AAA batteries (not included). The DPI button and forward/back buttons could also double over as (e.g.) skill activations if you're a casual PC gamer. The price is amazing. Hopefully this one won't break down like another make of wireless mouse I had. Arrived fast.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2016 5:11 PM GMT

Blue Onyx Natural Stone Runes
Blue Onyx Natural Stone Runes
by Lo Scarabeo
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful item - deceptive picture though., 6 Mar. 2014
Warning: there are nowhere near as many stones as the deceptive picture would imply, just enough to spread across the base of the box were you to keep in them in there. Perhaps for that reason I'm being too generous with 5 stars, though personally the quantity doesn't bother me, what matters is that they are as gorgeous as they appear in the picture. Comes with cool blue bag for carrying them and nice information book about rune meaning - which I find fascinating even though I'm a metaphysical naturalist. Another inspiring fantastical item to make my home look more like a wizards realm as I write my books.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2015 2:38 PM GMT

SUNGLASSES FUJI SILVER GREY FRAME ROSE TINT LENSES TZC246A
SUNGLASSES FUJI SILVER GREY FRAME ROSE TINT LENSES TZC246A

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Tight, 6 Mar. 2014
Would be excellent, were it not for the fact that they're too tight / narrow and therefore press uncomfortably hard into the temples. If you have a small or narrow head, or are purchasing for a child, then by all means buy them. I can't wear them however, and nor can any other adult male I know. Was looking forward to using these to take the edge off the grey English winter and see if they helped my seasonal affective disorder, but I'll never know because they don't fit.