Profile for Aide > Reviews

Aide

Command Mini Hooks Value Pack [white]
Command Mini Hooks Value Pack [white]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Sept. 2013
I can't believe these stickers really worked! I put on the wall 5 kg mirror and it stays as it is with no problem. This product saved my time and I didn't need to deal with my landlord for drilling wall. I would say this product is fantastic!

New Nordic Hair Volume - Pack of 30 Tablets
New Nordic Hair Volume - Pack of 30 Tablets
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing changed, 9 Sept. 2013
I was using them for 6 months. I didn't expected results after couple months use, so I decided to go ahead for at least 6 months. At the end result came the same - absolutely nothing changed. I wasted lots of money and I was not happy about this product. I noticed only one thing - when I used Hair volume, I felt better morally that I was doing something to stop hair loss.

Carissima Gold 9 ct 2 Colour Gold with Diamond Cut Hugs and Kisses Link Bracelet of Length 19 cm/7.5 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 Oct. 2012
Exactly like in the photo. I was really happy when I opened the box. It's pretty shiny, looks fancy. Maybe feels like very light, but it's because bracelet is quite wide (0,7 cm). It's really gorgeous and I highly recommend it.