Profile for Ros and Richard > Reviews

Content by Ros and Richard

Ros and Richard

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
DJFP AERI037 Black Rubber Genuine Replacement Am Fm Aerial Mast Antenna Roof Screw
Offered by Car Audio Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great aerial unbelievable price, 24 Jun. 2017
My Quashqui aerial snapped off and left the lugg in the whole.
that was a whole heap of fun getting that out but once out this one fitted in just perfect and a price that is unbelievable.

Lets Cook 8 Inch Deep Victoria Sandwich Pans, Cake Tins, Twin Pack, Fixed Base, 20cm, British Made with Gold GlideX Non Stick TM
Offered by Lets Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Yorkshire Puds, 24 Jun. 2017
We bought these for large yorkshire puds - the type that you have your whole meal inside.
We have not been disappointed - they work an absolute treat
The puds dont stick and they clean up very easy.
Well worth it for the price

Prestige  Steel 39x27 cm Oven Tray  - Silver
Prestige Steel 39x27 cm Oven Tray - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely large tray, 24 Jun. 2017
Great tray - they extra width makes all the difference when you have a larger family.
Super non stick - so very easy to clean
Would definitely buy again soon to replace some of my other smaller trays

Witasm Multi USB Cable, 2 Pieces 3-in-1 Multiple Charging Cable with USB Type C, Micro USB, Lightning Cable with Alluminum Adapter Connector for iPhone 7 plus, 7s, 7, 6plus, 6s, 6, 5s, 5 Android Phones, Nexus 5X / 6P, Latest Mac ( Gold )
Offered by RYGlobal

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful leads at a wonderful price, 24 Jun. 2017
I bought this when my last multi lead broke.
They are about 20cm long - a little longer might be better but they look amazing. very high quality leads.
They power and allow file transfer
And you get 2 of them - one for work and one for home.
Awesome - definely 5 stars

Monument  Valley
Monument Valley

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Monument Valley (App)
Thanks Amazon.
Not a game I would have played if not in underground.......
One of the most interesting and beautiful apps i have ever played
If i could have given it more stars I would have done

Ticket to Ride
Ticket to Ride

4.0 out of 5 stars Does anyone care what I write here, 8 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Ticket to Ride (App)
Works surprisingly well on a kindle fire screen.
Got this through amazon underground - thank you amazon.
Only disappointment would be you only get the one map before you have to buy the others.
Not sure its a faithful reproduction of the boardgame. Might be because I have not played USA map befopre but I thought you were supposed to get one long route and 2 short at the start but long routes and short routes all mixed in meaning you will struggle if you bet no long routes in the first draw or 2.
I think its a more enjoyable game if you have played the board game. Only played solo which is nice as I can play the real thing with friends :)

Roccat Pro Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming QWERTY Keyboard with Key Illumination - Brown Cherry
Offered by SEDIVA UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality mechanical keyboard, 8 Jan. 2017
Nice keyboard with a lovely feel and clatter that you only get with a mechanical keyboard.
Having spent the money I wont go back to non mechanical keyboard again.
The blue LED lights are really cool and coordinate with my led light mouse. They give you a clear reminder what key you hit.

I have not had the problems that some have spoken about with the lights going on the keyboard after a few months. I have had mine about 6 months now and very happy.

Why 4* - well I am probably being a little over critical. I thought having a short keyboard would be fine. But the absence of a numerical pad and having the function buttons like play, next track, calc etc as function keys is a little annoying having not had a keyboard before without these as separate keys.

I have used the programming functions on the keyboard twice. I'm sure I could find more uses for it but its not the main reason I bought the keyboard.

Allsop Wrist Assist - Ergonomic Wrist Rest for Support & Flexibility
Allsop Wrist Assist - Ergonomic Wrist Rest for Support & Flexibility

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor wrist support with ergonomic mouse, 8 Jan. 2017
I have use wrist supports before and they can be great. Bought new ergonomic mouse so thought I would get a new wrist support as well.

This one popped up as a why not buy these products together. It is one of the less impressive features from Amazon, however on this occasion, I thought why not.

Well i dont know what it is exactly but it doesnt work. Very quickly you find your wrist no longer on it as its too light. Now it might be that in combination with the ergonomic mouse it doesnt work. However for me its no good so like some others who also scored it one star it is now "archived".

Eurolites N92160 Headlamp Adaptors for Driving in Europe
Eurolites N92160 Headlamp Adaptors for Driving in Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Jan. 2017
Every time we travel to France we buy these for our Qashqui. Took about 4 mins on the eurotunnel train.
Instructions are good enough
Best of all they peel off after the holiday and leave no residue

Vertical ergonomic optical USB mouse / vertical model | ergonomic design - prevention against mouse arm/tennis arm (RSI syndrome) - particularly arm-friendly | 5 buttons
Offered by CSL-Computer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good easy to use mouse, 8 Jan. 2017
At the time I bought this mouse I was suffering a bit from RSI due to a shoulder problem (long storybut fixed by another of my amazon purchases).
It took 3 days before I was really comfortable using the mouse in this way. At first it just feels wierd.
It works in that it did reduce the effects of the RSI, although clearly solving the problem was the most important thing and I still use it as my main mouse.
What I have found though is that it doesnt work well for gaming, I cant pinpoint precisely mostly I do not find it accurate enough to game especially when in combat. For general computer use its fine but for gaming now I switch to a gaming mouse which I find much better hence the 4*s

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7