Profile for HappySue > Reviews

Content by HappySue

HappySue

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lonely Planet Devon & Cornwall (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Devon & Cornwall (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearly laid out., 24 April 2016
I have found this guide very helpful and informative in my travels around Devon and Cornwall. Clearly laid out.

The Lizard, Falmouth and Helston (OS Explorer Map)
The Lizard, Falmouth and Helston (OS Explorer Map)
by Ordnance Survey
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 24 April 2016
The map arrived quickly. No problems

Free Breathilizer Test Blow Here Rude Funny Comedy Joke Gift Black Mens Cotton Short Sleeve T-Shirt Size M
Offered by Snuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 April 2016
This was bought as a gift which has not been given yet. It does however look fine and the printing seems to be of a good quality. Pleased so far.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 16 Jun. 2014
I love this top and am so glad that I ordered it. It fits well, if a little large but perfect for a sweatshirt. The ruched styling makes this top extra special and gives a chilled out, relaxed look.
Great for weekends away in the Autumn or cool summer evenings in the country.

8Ball Originals - Mens Dinner Jacket T Shirt - Medium - Black
8Ball Originals - Mens Dinner Jacket T Shirt - Medium - Black
Offered by 8Ball Tees

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart for scruffy hubby!, 9 Aug. 2013
I bought this as a jokey gift for my scruffy husband! He hasn't seen it yet, but I think he will like it.
The quality of the material could have been a bit better though. I think I will have to be careful when I wash it!

The Original Reiki Handbook of Dr. Mikao Usui: The Traditional Usui Reiki Ryoho Treatment Positions and Numerous Reiki Techniques for Health and Well-being
by Mikao Usui

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Reiki enthusiasts, 30 May 2013
I can recommend this book to all Reiki people wanting to learn more about Dr Usui's work and life. Please read it.

Constance: The Tragic and Scandalous Life of Mrs Oscar Wilde
Constance: The Tragic and Scandalous Life of Mrs Oscar Wilde
by Franny Moyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put it down, 30 May 2013
I am coming to the end of this great book. I know how much I have enjoyed it as my reading is slowing down as I don't want to finish it. It is very readable even with all the quotes. It is such an interesting book.

ReCraft: How to Turn Second-hand Stuff into Beautiful Things for your Home, Family and Friends
by Buttonbag

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for novices and experienced crafters, 16 May 2013
I am enjoying this book very much. It is clearly written and the instructions easy to understand. It also has diagrams to help to explain techniques. A good quality book the I'm sure I will make great use of in reusing things.

Recycled Home: Transform Your Home Using Salvaged Materials
Recycled Home: Transform Your Home Using Salvaged Materials
by Rebecca Proctor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for recycling, 16 May 2013
I am quite enjoying this book but I would like it more if the printing style was better. It is a bit all over the place

Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Pink Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap 3373.27

3.0 out of 5 stars For a man? Don't think so!, 16 May 2013
I really like the look of this watch but am very surprised it is supposed to be a man's watch. The strap is short and I doubt it would fit on a normal sized male. I just about fitted me and I'm a woman.
The "glass" is very thick and seems to distort the watch face.
I am keeping this watch as I like the colour and design but I would not buy it for a man!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4