Profile for Joanne > Reviews

Content by Joanne

Joanne

Destination Thailand (The Lonely Hearts Travel Club, Book 1)
Destination Thailand (The Lonely Hearts Travel Club, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read with highs and lows. Very enjoyable, 20 Sept. 2016
Going to purchase the next one now as its left me wondering and very. Lovely characters throughout, I hope they're all in the next book.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it says it does!!!!!, 29 Oct. 2015
Well I originally said I was going to send this back on the premise that it states it's fully loaded. It 8s fully loaded but with links that don't work. I've had to unis tall kodi and reinstall and load my own build because nothing worked... I'm a novice but if you think you can just plug n play this is not the box for you at all....

Take Me Home: From the bestselling author of Watch Over Me (Glen Avich)
Take Me Home: From the bestselling author of Watch Over Me (Glen Avich)

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 13 Feb. 2014
Easy read with a lovely ending....fun sad exciting nerve wracking. Love the authors style looking for another. Would highly recommend

The Billionaire's Nanny
The Billionaire's Nanny

3.0 out of 5 stars Typical love story, 31 Jan. 2014
A really good sloppy love story with a happy ending. Easy read and quite enjoyable. Would read more of this when I need my next live story fix

Reef Women's Mallory Brown/Metallic Trainer R1380BMT 5 UK, 7 US
Reef Women's Mallory Brown/Metallic Trainer R1380BMT 5 UK, 7 US
Offered by ShoeMetro

3.0 out of 5 stars Ladies be aware of Sizes with Reef flip flops, 18 July 2013
Lovely and comfy however in every size shoe or sandal i have ever bought im a uk 5 EUR 38. Reef flip flops are not to the standard EUR size. A 5 UK is a 37.5 EUR which is too small for the standard size 5 foot. I hope this is not going to cost me on deliver charges as ive returned and they have sent exactly the same size again. I thought it was an error on packing the incorrect product..

The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller
The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller

3.0 out of 5 stars My first kindle book, 17 July 2013
Good storyline, and a realistic ending.!!! Believable realistic read. Could have had more of a twist but really easy enjoyable read