Profile for Mandie31 > Reviews

Content by Mandie31

Mandie31

Page: 1 | 2
Where's the Groom? (a romantic comedy)
Where's the Groom? (a romantic comedy)

2.0 out of 5 stars Confusing!, 17 Aug. 2017
I was looking forward to reading this book, but unfortunately I didn't find that there was much in the way of comedy or romance. The grammar & punctuation was also a let down.

I couldn't warm to any characters, especially when Ray was called Ralph by the author for some reason??

I became infuriated with some of the story line, as the main character came across thick, when she was supposed to be an intelligent person. Perhaps it just wasn't to my taste, sorry.

Pedometer, Willful Fitness Activity Tracker Pedometers Watch Step Counter Wristband Smart Bracelet for Kids Women Men Walking Distance Calorie Counter Sleep Monitor ( Non Bluetooth, Non APP )
Offered by Willful Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 31 May 2017
Can't afford a Fitbit? This product is definitely worth the money. It's lightweight & does exactly what it says on the tin.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Liroyal 1000 Black Silk Rose Petals - Great For Valentines
Liroyal 1000 Black Silk Rose Petals - Great For Valentines
Offered by Universal Color

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay product, 12 May 2017
They're okay. I've opened mine early however, as I need to air them...they're a bit smelly!

ROSENICE Table Card Holders 12pcs Wedding Place Card Holders Paper Note Clip Memo Photo Holder
Offered by Euprimojoy

4.0 out of 5 stars A truly fabulous product, 12 May 2017
Love these. I'm using them to hold the place names & menu for our sit down guests, at our wedding reception. There's a really good weight to them & so giving them away as wedding favours, so then guest can use them to put a photo in or whatever. My only negative point is, some of them could have been finished off better, as there's a few sharp bits on the metal. Saying that, I MUST order some more very soon.

Metal Earth Darth Vader's Tie Fighter
Metal Earth Darth Vader's Tie Fighter

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 27 Feb. 2016
I personally was disappointed when this arrived. It was nothing like I imaged & the picture is misleading. I only hope that the person who I bought it for, likes it. I am going to buy him something else as well though, as I wouldn't be surprised if he's disappointed as well.

Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

1.0 out of 5 stars Severely let down...My first ever returned book. Sad., 20 Jun. 2015
DNF...In all of the years I've either read paperbacks or ebooks, I have never returned a book...until now. I was deeply saddened to do so, but I'm afraid I'm disgusted by what a rip off this book is. I was & still am a fan of the first three books, and loved reading Christian's pov at the end of them. However, this book offers hardly any new content & what little there is, i.e. The truly awful & annoying internal thoughts of his, were atrociously written. I really felt insulted that we as readers, should be expected to pay any amount of money & be so let down by the author. I am saying all of this in a deflated & sorrowful manner, as I was so looking forward to it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2015 4:13 PM BST

Wanderlust (Modern Love Stories Book 3)
Wanderlust (Modern Love Stories Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, laughed & let me longing for more!, 4 May 2015
I'm not sure I could sum this book up any more, than what I've put in the title...However Selah & Kai' s story is one I'd recommend to anyone. Daisy' s sense of humour had me chuckling away & the 'bromance' as well as romance let me smiling for the rest of the day. I reckon, Selah & me would get along very well also!

In the Light of Madness
In the Light of Madness

5.0 out of 5 stars My book of the year so far!, 13 April 2015
I really could not give this book less than 5 stars.

I generally don't compare authors with other authors, but for me Hemmie Martin is up there with Patricia Cornwell & numerous other suspense & crime novelists. Her portrayal of the characters, setting & story had me wanting more! If I could have, I'd have read this in one sitting.

I connected with Wednesday & Lennox which is what any reader would want & the 'detective' in me rode the ride with them. I'm not going to say much more as I'd love for other readers to get sucked in with their own imagination as I did.

The Hitcher
The Hitcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming Man picked me up & took me on one great ride!, 17 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Hitcher (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this novella!! Not that I can remember much of the 70's in England, as I was only young, but the nostalgia in the book still took me back to memories of the 80's! The book is written so well, with such fine detail that you felt the heat from the Dorset sun & could smell the sea air. I connected with the characters & well, the passion that it also contained had me wanting more. The sexual moments were tastefully written & to for the characters to have even more of an attraction...Please, please, please say that there's going to be another one!

If you're wanting to fill a couple of hours, this short read is a definite must!

Night Vision
Night Vision

4.0 out of 5 stars A truly tantalising read., 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Night Vision (Kindle Edition)
A lovely introduction to the sensual & sexual work of Charming Man. Beautiful description, that takes you on an erotic journey.

Page: 1 | 2