Profile for HC > Reviews

Content by HC

HC (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DBPOWER H.264 1280x720p Pan/Tilt Wireless Surveillance IP Camera with Night Vision, Two Way Audio, support up to 128G TF card, Motion Detection, Mobile Remote Viewing Function
Offered by Bravo Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 8 Feb. 2016
This review is from: DBPOWER smartcam (Electronics)
I have not been given this product for free to review, I am genuinely a paying customer. And I have to say, I am very impressed. It does exactly what it describes. I personally had extremely small lag issues even with the connection being over wifi. I would highly recommend this. You can watch a live stream or alternatively, put alerts on so when ever someone moves, you get a notification on your phone plus an email with a snap shot. Definitely will be buying more as I hear there is no limit to the number of cameras you can add.

And on a side note, the picture quality is more than adequate. The detail is much better than I had expected for a monitoring camera. This beats any cctv camera you may have.

Ikea White Lack Side Table K-Deals
Ikea White Lack Side Table K-Deals
Offered by Riponica

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't ever play your self., 8 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Ikea White Lack Side Table K-Deals
Buying this directly from Ikea's website might be the smartest move you ever done. Don't ever play yourself. I know you're loyal to Amazon. But you also a genius. £6 from IKEA. Another one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2016 10:38 PM GMT

The ExecutionerTM Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper
The ExecutionerTM Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Sept. 2015
Fooled many a friend by convincing them it's a new high tech grill. Then I ask them to feel the metal wires after I skim my hands over them (not pressing the button). As they touch it, I close the circuit and BOOM! Surprisingly stronger than your average shock ranking gadget thing. Oh and it totally rules at killing bugs. Spiders however, end up getting cooked :/

Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo, 60 ml
Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo, 60 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Hats off to you Nizoral, 8 Sept. 2015
I fully stand behind this product. It was last year whilst studying for my medical finals that I discovered that a form of yeast is responsible for dandruff. WHO KNEW?! All this time, shampoo companies have been selling us this anti dandruff BS, but it never seems to properly work. Naturally, on a yeast or fungus, you want to put an anti-fungal medicine on it. In this shampoo, it is Ketoconozole. I put it on once and it worked straight away. I was genuinely amazed. Buy this and you will not regret it!

Beardboost - 30 Day Beard Growth Nutrition for Men With FREE Advice Guide - UK Made. Newest and Most Advanced Formula!
Offered by Twenty Seven Ventures Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Medical Professional's take on this, 8 Sept. 2015
As a medical professional, I feel compelled to give my two cents. I have not bought this product and never will. For the following reason.

This product contains pills which are effectively multivitamins. The doses in each pill are divided by 3 of the RDA to make you take three a day - giving you a false illusion that you are taking something powerful. You really aren't.

You can literally buy a pack of multivitamins which give the combined doseage of three of these pills in one pill - for £3 and will last you a month. What a scam. If you are bothered specifically about your beard hair, the nutrient of interest to you is 'Biotin'. Biotin can be bought in its singular form from amazon for around £5 with enough tablets to last you >3 months. Personally, I feel that multivitamins are great and we should all take them. But I am disgusted with this company's attempt to re-package something you can effectively buy for a fraction of the price.

Note: The pills in this batch specifically have a moderately high biotin content - to target healthy hair and skin. If I were you, purchase some strong multivitamins like Wellmans for example, and if you are really conscious about hair growth, add some biotin tablets to supplement. Or just simply buy biotin tablets if you feel you're getting all the correct vitamins in your regular diet.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

Townsend Boy's Space Explorer Bike - Blue, 3-5 Years
Townsend Boy's Space Explorer Bike - Blue, 3-5 Years

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Instructions make for a Poor review, 22 April 2015
Nice looking bike. But I have no sympathy for quite possibly the worst instructions ever. The directions on how to fix the front wheel are the worst piece of literature I've ever had the misfortune of laying eyes on.

Ignoring the poor instructions, the front wheel which I have now attached to the frame (still don't know if I've connected it correctly) revolves with resistance which is quite jarring considering I paid £60 for this cheap excuse for a bike.

Other than that, 10/10 for the colour, made a four year old happy. That's about the only positive I could find.

Autoglym Aqua Wax Kit
Autoglym Aqua Wax Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Autoglym Aqua Wax Kit (Automotive)
Wash your car, spray this on once wou've washed all the shampoo off (keep the car wet), then dry with cloth provided and buff with the other cloth provided.
Genuinely amazed by the results. Must buy!

LG 60LB650V 60-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Wi-Fi Smart 3D TV with Freeview HD (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Web OS is SLOW, 24 Mar. 2015
I bought the 60" version from tesco a month ago. This is a great TV, there is no doubt about that.

Just one niggle. The speed at which it takes to load smart functions is worryingly slow. When you switch the TV on and, say you want to change the input from one HDMI to an other - it takes around 30 seconds to let you do this. And that's not even a smart function! It's not enough to pass on getting this tv but I own a previous lg smart TV model and it has no lag loading smart and non smart features. This web OS I feel needs some serious ironing out in my opinion. either that or the processor on the Lg TV should have been made faster.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2015 8:18 PM GMT

Yousave Accessories PU Leather for iPhone 6
Yousave Accessories PU Leather for iPhone 6
Offered by Yousave Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars a pretty good looking case, 19 Dec. 2014
When I first bought this case I was highly impressed. Looked slick and of course was able to carry personal cards. However, the plastic around the volume buttons and sleep button has completely broken away. It still holds the phone so I don't really mind.

HOWEVER one thing I cannot forgive this case for. Over time, as you use your cards, the card holding sleeves become extremely loose. To the point that holding your phone upside down causes them to fall out. On holiday, I lost a very important I.D card because of this exact reason that meant I could not fly back! I had to pay airport staff a little something on the side to slip me through (£50).

Just be wary of the card pockets and how quickly they age. Other than that, a pretty good looking case.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, 12 Dec. 2014
Great quality product, sticks on really well and the material used seems top quality. Only question, which I should have clarified before purchasing, is what does this caligraphy mean? It looks awesome on my wall and when people ask what it means, I fear I'll soon run out of generic philosophical phrases!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3