Profile for Eden's Mummy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Spandex and the City
Spandex and the City

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 19 July 2017
Absolutely loved this book, from beginning to end I found it hugely entertaining, I read it in two days - love Jenny Colgan.

The Path Keeper (The Path Keeper Series)
The Path Keeper (The Path Keeper Series)
by N. J. Simmonds

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, really enjoyed it!, 3 Mar. 2017
I read this book in two days. Beautifully written with lots of detail, you can really visualise what's happening the whole way through the book. A great debut novel, can't wait to read the second one.

I Found You
I Found You

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put this down, 7 Aug. 2016
This review is from: I Found You (Kindle Edition)
I started reading this one afternoon on holiday and stayed up until nearly 1am as I simply had to finish it. One of Lisa Jewell's best, a real page turner!

Fudge Shampoo, Clean Blonde Violet 300 ml
Fudge Shampoo, Clean Blonde Violet 300 ml
Offered by Beauty Lovables

1.0 out of 5 stars Not keen, 9 May 2016
Felt horrible and turned my hands purple

Summer Secrets
Summer Secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, couldn't put it down, 14 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Summer Secrets (Kindle Edition)
I thought this was an absolutely wonderful read. I'm a big fan of Jane Green and what I love most about her books is that they're not flighty stories; they tend to have a very serious undertone (much more so than your average chick lit). I couldn't put this book down and stayed up until the middle of the night reading it.

Finding Audrey
Finding Audrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, one of her best, 21 July 2015
This review is from: Finding Audrey (Kindle Edition)
Really good story - different from her usual but a great read. I wanted s bit more information about what had happened to Audrey in the beginning but otherwise really funny and warm.

Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

2.0 out of 5 stars Just the same story all over again!, 22 Jun. 2015
I loved the 50 Shades trilogy, I really enjoyed the story (aside from the obvious, there is an actual love story in here that I found really captivating!). Unfortunately, EL James has clearly either run out of material or is just trying to make some more easy money by simply re hashing the original book. You don't learn anything about Christian that you don't already know. There's very little further insight given (aside from the odd thing here and there) and nothing about this gives anything more than the original. You would expect more character development from this but there just isn't anything more, which to me suggests a lack of skilled writing. Bit of a waste of money frankly but die hard fans of the original will obviously buy it and Mrs James will end up even richer than she already is.

The Foster Husband
The Foster Husband

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good read, 23 April 2014
From the beginning I found this very readable. While it's not the most amazing book ever, it's nicely written, the characters are likeable and it's a good story. Very enjoyable'

The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris
The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed this book!, 25 May 2013
I couldn't put this book down - within a few pages I was hooked and I thought this was a really wonderful story. I always love Jenny Colgan's books and I actually thought this was one of her best. Thoroughly recommend this book to anyone who likes her books or just enjoys a good easy read!

Leftovers
Leftovers

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book although not as good as her first, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Leftovers (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book although a little way through I did feel that the main character sort of needed to get off her toosh and reorganise her life...but overall really enjoyed it, a good read that was funny and had a great ending. Not as good as Pear Shaped but still worth reading.

Page: 1 | 2