Profile for K Melluish > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Calpol Soothe & Care Vapour Plug & Nightlight
Calpol Soothe & Care Vapour Plug & Nightlight

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but i'm not sure i'd buy again, 4 Mar. 2017
This was sent to me free as a product tester for bzzagent.
I like the smell of this, it's calming and pleasant.
I'm not sure if it made a massive difference, my son was continually coughing through the night, but my daughter slept ok with her cold.
I personally don't like the night light, it was too bright and if I wanted a night light then I would buy that separately- I covered it up with insulating tape as there was no way of turning it off.
The refills are very easy to change, and it starts to work very quickly. You need to read the instructions carefully though, as it says its meant for the children's bedrooms, but also says don't use in a confined space.
I would prefer to get more refills in a pack, as most colds last for a good week or more

Trolls [DVD]
Trolls [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anna Kendrick

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this film, 4 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Trolls [DVD] (DVD)
Loved it at the cinema, love it still.
My kids absoloutely love this film, it's so happy and jolly with the odd morbid scary bit (but even that's comical)
Some may find it annoying but it's so jolly you can't fail to enjoy it!

Swimbest Kids Floatsuit - Green / Navy - various sizes available
Swimbest Kids Floatsuit - Green / Navy - various sizes available
Offered by SwimBest Ltd
Price: £12.99 - £13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but not very stable, 24 Jun. 2015
This looks great and fits great and my little boy loved it. He had some confidence inthe pool but i could not let him go and had to hold him under his belly because it was not very stable. The floats are great, they hold you up, but htere are none on the sides (just back and front) and if the child turns just slightly it tries to roll them over!
It also made it a bt hard for him to help himself up after falling over in shallow water. He slipped forwards and couldn't reach around to push his hands on the floor to get him up and he was flapping about face down in the water. Luckily I was right in front of him and picked him up, but it could have ended badly.
Definately still needs full supervision and basically you have to hold them to keep them from rolling in the water.
Good idea but i think i'll be adding arm bands or just swapping it completely for arm bands next time

Honda 125 Scooters (SH, SES, NES, PES & FES 125) 2000 - 2009 (Haynes Motorcycle Manuals)
by Anon

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 2 May 2015
Excellent as Haynes manuals are. Helped me to save £600 on repairs before the MOT. Only slight down side is that it is soft back not hardback.

Castrol Fork Oil 10W 500 ml
Castrol Fork Oil 10W 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2015
Does what expected and a good price

Certificate Clip Frame for Picture Photo 12"x16" IN Clipframes by TMSolo in Inches
Offered by TMSolo

3.0 out of 5 stars Perspex is thin and doesn't hold well, 2 May 2015
Very thin perspex accompanied with only 4 clips to hold items in place. It turns out that as soon as i lifted the frame upright to put on the wall everything fell out! I tried to display cigarette card type things and only the ones directly in line with the clips stayed in place, so I had to glue them to the backing paper.
The perspex is half the thickness of my old Athena clip frames, so definately got what i paid for.
A bit disappointed if i'm honest.

Me and My Godparents Photo Frame Brushed Aluminium Juliana Collection
Me and My Godparents Photo Frame Brushed Aluminium Juliana Collection
Offered by The Path of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 18 April 2015
Nice sturdy frame and made a great christmas present

Tetra Pond Sticks Tub 1.2 Kilograms
Tetra Pond Sticks Tub 1.2 Kilograms
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish love them and i like to buy in bulk, 18 April 2015
Good value for these fish food sticks. I use them all year around for our goldfish and they love them. They store really well and buying bulk is definetely the way to go

Philips AVENT Classic Teat (Variable Flow) 2pk
Philips AVENT Classic Teat (Variable Flow) 2pk

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the avent brand, 18 April 2015
I am a big fan of avent bottles. This is the first time i have had to replace teats after two and a half years and two children. I only had to buy these because my two year old chewed through the old one but otherwise they last and last and even when stored and brought back out of retirement they still are good for use.

Dream Creations Single Buggy
Dream Creations Single Buggy

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected but it really is luck of the draw on colour, 18 April 2015
This review is from: Dream Creations Single Buggy (Toy)
Ordered two of these, one for my son and one for daughter. I did use the 'Gift note' to try to request that i get one of each colour but obviously noone read it as i got two pink ones.
They both are sturdy but my only gripe is that the cloth keeps coming off the frame on the bottom and the blue sliding clips that hold it together in the middle of the frame are a bit loose so also keep coming off on their own.
That said, they are both sturdy and are a hit with both my children, and i think they will be for years to come. We have very little storage in our house so the fact they umbrella fold like real strollers meant i could buy them one each and not take up much space when not in use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7