Profile for Dawn Alliman > Reviews

Content by Dawn Alliman

Dawn Alliman (Milton Keynes, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Koziol TOM Jar Opener, transparent
Koziol TOM Jar Opener, transparent

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent job of releasing the air from jars for easier ..., 18 Sept. 2017
Excellent job of releasing the air from jars for easier opening. The only thing was the first time I used it, I was a tad over enthusiastic with my pulling the edge of the lid and jar opener pulled the lid out of shape so that I couldn't re-close the lid tightly. The next time I calmed myself down and it worked perfectly.

SpaceSaver 8 x Premium Travel Roll Up Compression Storage Bags For Suitcases - No Vacuum Needed - (4 x Large, 4 x Medium) 80% More Storage Than Leading Brands!
Offered by I-Innovate

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Full of Air, 18 Sept. 2017
I bought these for my holiday suitcase packing, and I haven't been on holiday yet. I did, however, do a pre-packing test, rolling some clothes, putting them in a bag and rolling the air out. This worked very well, compacting the clothes. I then left them alone for several days, and only after about 5 days has some air started to seep back in. So, my verdict on these bags is that they'll do nicely for reducing the space in my cabin size suitcase and allowing me to get 7 days' worth of clothes and souvenirs in.

1.5 - 2 Inch Self Adhesive Solid Brass Numbers & Letters Chrome Finish (2)
1.5 - 2 Inch Self Adhesive Solid Brass Numbers & Letters Chrome Finish (2)
Offered by Black Country Metal Works

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Numbers, 19 Jun. 2017
Looks lovely and completes my front door.

Blackspur HM207 Rubber Mallet with Wooden Shaft
Blackspur HM207 Rubber Mallet with Wooden Shaft

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Jun. 2017
Extremely useful as I've had a load of flatpack furniture to assemble.

Tea Tree Daily Use Cleansing Facial Face Make Up Wipes (6 x 25 Packs)
Tea Tree Daily Use Cleansing Facial Face Make Up Wipes (6 x 25 Packs)
Offered by ArryBarry

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, but the price is ridiculous, 11 Jun. 2017
Excellent product, but the price is ridiculous, considering you can get them in Lidl for 99p for a double pack.

Dancers World MEGA NOISY Coin Belly Dance Hip Belts STANDARD UK 10-18 (Black Silver)
Offered by Dancers World

5.0 out of 5 stars Jingly, Jingly, 11 Jun. 2017
I bought this for my belly dancing class. I can't say that it has improved my dancing but I love it as it's super jingly.

LE Portable LED Book Light, Rechargeable Desk Table Lamp, 2-Level Brightness, AC Adaptor and USB Cord Included, Music Stand light, Clip on Reading Lamp with Stand, Daylight White, Task Lighting
Offered by NEON Mart

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little light., 11 Jun. 2017
I actually bought this as the lights in my car dashboard had gone out and I couldn't see the speedo properly at night. I clipped this to the indicator stalk and it worked great.

InterDesign Classico Compact Dish Drainer, Satin/Clear
InterDesign Classico Compact Dish Drainer, Satin/Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked a lot better than I thought it would, 11 Jun. 2017
I have a tiny kitchenette and teeny tiny draining board on my sink. It worked a lot better than I thought it would.

Rosti Mepal Kitchen Utensil Holder Lime Green
Rosti Mepal Kitchen Utensil Holder Lime Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Jun. 2017
Very useful and the colour is lovely in my kitchen.

Lakeland Active Eden Aqua Shoes - BW6101 - Yellow - 38
Lakeland Active Eden Aqua Shoes - BW6101 - Yellow - 38
Offered by 55 Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Jun. 2017
Cheap and cheerful. Just what we needed for Dunns River Falls.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3