Profile for LA > Reviews

Content by LA

LA

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 27 July 2013
I love purple so was very pleased to find these sock ons. They are so useful and look great on.

Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends
Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends (Toy)
The buttons are a little stiff to start with but this is a great toy which keeps my little one amused, and a great price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, my little girl loves it., 27 July 2013
I bought this after my little girl enjoying playing with an ELC version that our friend had. She really enjoys playing with this.

Medipaq® Bra Strap Extenders x6 - 2 HOOK - (3xBlack, 3xWhite). Don't Throw Away That Tight BRA!
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 26 Feb. 2013
I bought these as I was finding my bras a little tight while pregnant. These extenders were so useful and meant I didn't need to go out and buy lots of new bras for a short period of time.

Gnappies Gcloth Inserts 6-pack - Newborn/small
Gnappies Gcloth Inserts 6-pack - Newborn/small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Feb. 2013
We have been using the GNappies for a while and decided we could do with a few more cloth inserts. These are great and cheaper than direct from GNappies.