Profile for Patch > Reviews

12 PACKS PIRATE STICKERS PARTY BAG FILLERS
12 PACKS PIRATE STICKERS PARTY BAG FILLERS
Offered by EJ Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value party bag filler, 24 Nov. 2015
Good value party bag filler. Just the right size. Bright and colourful. The stickers were of a good quality and the children loved them. Would recommend.

Pirate Fun Party Game
Pirate Fun Party Game
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars We had no problem with the stickers and the children loved it. We did provide our own scarf as ..., 24 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Pirate Fun Party Game (Toy)
A cheap and colourful way to entertain children at a party. We had no problem with the stickers and the children loved it. We did provide our own scarf as the one provided was too flimsy - but who doesn't have a scarf or similar around? The paper was thick enough to last the game and the colours were bright and stimulating.

12 Pink Pirate full length pencils.Eraser top.party bag fillers,teachers rewards
Offered by Partybitz Online

5.0 out of 5 stars These were a good price for a party bag filler, 24 Nov. 2015
These were a good price for a party bag filler. Bright colourful with a good rubber. Sometimes don't sharpen very well but generally good. The girls loved them.

Pycnogenol Vegeterian Capsules, 100 mg, 60 Count
Pycnogenol Vegeterian Capsules, 100 mg, 60 Count
Offered by healthy@happy

5.0 out of 5 stars I definitely feel better and have more energy when I take them, 24 Nov. 2015
Bought these for my son who has minor attention problems but after reading about the benefits of pycnogenol my husband and I now take it too. We have both noticed a huge improvement in our skin. My hands are generally very rough but recover within a few days of taking these. I definitely feel better and have more energy when I take them. My husband hasn't noticed this increase in energy but I definitely feel an improvement when I go back on them. This particular brand is better than the various other, cheaper, brands that I have tried. I can't comment on all of the other benefits but after seeing the difference it makes to my skin and energy levels I am convinced. As it is quite expensive for the three of us to take this every day we go through periods of not ordering it and that is when I regret it. Give it a go. One bottle should be enough to convince you.

Parenthood - Season 5
Parenthood - Season 5
Dvd ~ Lauren Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series and highly recommend it to everyone, 24 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Parenthood - Season 5 (DVD)
We are now 3/4 of the way through watching this and the tension is mounting. I love this series and highly recommend it to everyone. My only quibble with this season is that to my reckoning Joel's character isn't playing particularly true to his character in previous seasons but I won't say any more in case I spoil it. I love the way this series really hits the mark with so many different issues. Anyone with a family of any sort should watch this as it caters for all. Cannot recommend this highly enough. If you have seen the previous 4 seasons you don't need my recommendation and if you haven't then buy season one and start from there. You won't be disappointed.

Nina Ricci L´Air Du Temps Femme Woman Eau de Toilette Spray 30 ml
Nina Ricci L´Air Du Temps Femme Woman Eau de Toilette Spray 30 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Other than the lack of cellophane it was perfect., 24 Nov. 2015
Arrived quickly and well packaged but did not have any cellophane on it. This was a present for my mother in law and to my awareness it smells the same as the one we bought last year. Other than the lack of cellophane it was perfect.

4 in 1 Satori Negative Ion Band In BLACK
4 in 1 Satori Negative Ion Band In BLACK
Offered by Prime Luxury

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks good quality and I am sure my husband will be ..., 24 Nov. 2015
Not tried it yet as it is a Christmas present so cannot comment on the effects. Will update that after Christmas. However, in the meantime, it arrived quickly, in a lovely box and is very well presented. It looks good quality and I am sure my husband will be happy to wear it. I bought it to replace last years negative ion band and this one is definitely more attractive. I like the idea of the adjustable size.

DIOR Men's Fragrance > Fahrenheit - After-shave lotion Bottle 50ml
DIOR Men's Fragrance > Fahrenheit - After-shave lotion Bottle 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars The bottle was covered in cellophane and looked perfect. I am happy with all aspects of the ..., 24 Nov. 2015
This arrived quickly and was well packaged. The bottle was covered in cellophane and looked perfect. I am happy with all aspects of the purchase. Cheaper than on the high street without the queues.

Comprehension Ages 7-9: New Edition (Collins Easy Learning KS2)
Comprehension Ages 7-9: New Edition (Collins Easy Learning KS2)
by Collins Easy Learning

5.0 out of 5 stars A good mix of questions presented in a stimulating manner, 24 Nov. 2015
A good mix of questions presented in a stimulating manner. All types of questions are here including inferential and evaluative. The answers are at the back so you don't have to read each piece thoroughly before setting it. A good variety of texts included. Good resource.

Blank Jigsaw Sheets - A5 (pack of 16 white cut card of Jigsaw sheets)
Blank Jigsaw Sheets - A5 (pack of 16 white cut card of Jigsaw sheets)
Offered by Transkei Trading Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars The children thoroughly enjoyed making their own jigsaws and have been playing with ..., 24 Nov. 2015
Have just used these as a Christmas craft. The children thoroughly enjoyed making their own jigsaws and have been playing with them since. The jigsaws are a good clear white but the card is a bit flimsy. However, they have lasted a week of being redone and look like they will last quite a bit longer so maybe they don't need to be much thicker. Don't recommend if you want to make something that will last a long while but if you are just looking for a craft project for kids then it is ideal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20