Profile for YUBABA > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Dracula Untold [Blu-ray] [2014]
Dracula Untold [Blu-ray] [2014]
Dvd ~ Luke Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars ... know when a film is not going to be good. Not this one from the star to the ..., 15 Feb. 2015
Some times you know when a film is not going to be good. Not this one from the star to the finish excellent the story movement was good every one knows who this guy is so how he turned was good. the effects in this film amazing quality I'm a big Frank miller, 300, and the Immortals fan .The whole thing was very stylised and gorgeous. I laughed when I watched the Gary oldman's version of Dracula but this one gave me the creeps as the horror aspect of this movie is done very well. Luke evens is a legend the fight scenes and battles just cool.

Samsung 840 EVO 1TB 2.5-inch Basic SATA Solid State Drive
Samsung 840 EVO 1TB 2.5-inch Basic SATA Solid State Drive
Offered by ATELCO Computer AG

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic fast slick holds every thing with room to spare, 14 Feb. 2015
fantastic fast slick holds every thing with room to spare. I upgraded to the 1TB from a 256 GB SSD this little kit is so much better. No more in the red running out of space. My PC now starts up in a flash. Games load quicker to.

Marina Glass Cleaning Kit
Marina Glass Cleaning Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Marina Glass Cleaning Kit (Misc.)
love this so handy and useful good long handle and can reach in difficult places

Corsair Gaming CH-9000069-UK  CGK70 MX Cherry Red Performance LED Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard UK
Corsair Gaming CH-9000069-UK CGK70 MX Cherry Red Performance LED Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard UK
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Ive had twenty pound keyboards plug and play my current Logitech k800 works fine. I must say when I took it out ..., 14 Feb. 2015
This did not work on arrival I needed to down load the software and the only thing that worked was the light that seem to turn on super bright. clicking the key's did not work as no letters or words were produced. To pay so much for such a poorly made product is B,S. And the noise from the keys OMG to have that sound tapping in your head while typing or playing a game is nuts. One word WHY so loud. I get it some people may like that tapping sound not me. Ive had many different kinds of keyboards that just plug and play my current Logitech k800 works fine and typing on it is a dream my advise don't get caught up in gaming 'Oh I need a mechanical keyboard B,S like I did thank god my one was faulty and gave me a reason to send it back.I must say when I took it out of the box I was like wow the brushed aluminium and rugged look but not working is a deal breaker I would not recommend this rubbish.

Derwent Battery Operated Eraser with 8 Replacement Erasers
Derwent Battery Operated Eraser with 8 Replacement Erasers

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 31 Dec. 2014
It rubs stuff out but a bit eccentric great for rubbing out detailed work.

Marina Bio-Carb Slim Filter Cartridge, 3 x 3 pack, carbon with ceramitek pad for S10, S15, and S20 tropical fish tank filters
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Dec. 2014
excellent filters and a good buy

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So quiet, 31 Dec. 2014
works a treat very quiet none of the fridge humming sounds just the bubbles that all I can here. Great design

Zoo Med BL20E Floating Betta Bed Leaf Hammock
Zoo Med BL20E Floating Betta Bed Leaf Hammock

5.0 out of 5 stars LEAF BED for real., 31 Dec. 2014
I did not thing this would work just some deco for the tank. But my Betta likes to have little rest on the leaf from time to time.

Guardians of the Galaxy [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray]

Masterplug MVA1200 1200mA Mains Multi-Voltage Adaptor
Masterplug MVA1200 1200mA Mains Multi-Voltage Adaptor
Offered by BestStuff UK

3.0 out of 5 stars is getting warm normal ?, 31 Dec. 2014
looked every where for one of these so I was happy when I found this for my Pi 7inch screen turned it all on and working fine. my only concern is that it runs a little warm don't leave it on over night if so monitor it. All the parts are well packed and clear to see

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11