Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for YUBABA > Reviews

Content by YUBABA

YUBABA

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Brite-R Spot LED Safety Light - Black
Brite-R Spot LED Safety Light - Black
Offered by WestBase Direct - UK VAT

5.0 out of 5 stars Doing its job, 21 Feb. 2016
I got this on the front of my bike and it works and look good

Qisan® Gaming Keyboard Mechanical Backlit Wired Keyboard Black Switch 68-Keys Mini Design (60%) Come with Free Data OTG Cable White Magicforce
Offered by Twain Fashion Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars ... ive had it a week and it just been amazing worked right of the box well packaged, 21 Feb. 2016
Ok ive had it a week and it just been amazing worked right of the box well packaged. the size is on point, the lighting fantastic my gaming response has improved as the WASD and arrow key are lit up different colour. for typing you get a reassuring responce from the keys. construction is fantastic solid quality. ive had Corsair, Logitech this is by far bettered them. I will update in a month.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2016 6:38 PM BST

XIAOLV88 Men's Winter Hooded Thicken Long Down Jacket Size 2XL Black
XIAOLV88 Men's Winter Hooded Thicken Long Down Jacket Size 2XL Black
Offered by AILEEN88

5.0 out of 5 stars When it cold bust this bad boy out, 21 Feb. 2016
I love this long coat I was not sure at first but spent long time looking at others and this one with the square quilt pattern I liked I ordered x2 large and the fit is good as I did not want it being shot in the arms. Material is very good pockets are fitted better than the patch pockets that most have so your hand fit naturally. Now for the aesthetics of the amazing coat you will get a look of looks friend and fam love it you can remove the hood if you wish cool high collar. Oh and it keeps your legs warm

Shimano Acera STEF65 EZ Fire 3x7 21 SPEED Sti Gear & Brake Bicycle Lever SET - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow made a world of difference, 21 Feb. 2016
Fantastic Shimano break levers my mountain bike came with poor quality plastic break levers I up graded to these Shimano Acera which have made a world of difference well made quality item rear shifting is smooth. these are an important safety upgrade highly recommended, well packed and fast delivery from seller would buy again thanks

Zefal Deflector RM60 Clip-On Guard - Black, 26 Inch
Zefal Deflector RM60 Clip-On Guard - Black, 26 Inch

2.0 out of 5 stars ... stay locked for long lots of lapping around needs better locking mechanism, 21 Feb. 2016
Ok but did not stay locked for long lots of lapping around needs better locking mechanism

Wilkinson Front Wheel 36 Hole Double Wall MTB Rim, Disc/V-Brake, Quick Release Disc Hub, Black Spokes - 26 x 1.75 Inches, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars The wheel is of good construction I had to fit my own rim tape ..., 21 Feb. 2016
The wheel is of good construction I had to fit my own rim tape the double wall make for a more stiffer wheel. I have to mention the wheel I recieved looked nothing what I ordered. the tyre went on well free rolling last 5 seconds.

SainSmart 7 Inch TFT Touch Screen LCD Monitor For Raspberry Pi + Driver Board HDMI VGA 2AV
Offered by Treasure Nova

5.0 out of 5 stars very good screen, 24 Aug. 2015
I am very pleased with this works well and easy to put together perfect for my Pi

Masterplug SRPTU82PB USB Charging Surge Protected 2 m Extension Lead Power Centre with 8 Sockets

1.0 out of 5 stars Fall's apart fast, 24 Aug. 2015
This thing is rubbish ive had this for some time now and slowly parts have stopped working the power surge light has stopped working, one of the USB is not charging the is no longevity to this device. It is when there should be for this expensive device rubbish.

Shiver
Shiver

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful song, 24 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Shiver (MP3 Download)
I first heard this on a manga film called Mushi shi it was the intro music and it just stuck in my head beautiful song and the manga is a twenty episodes that is just moving.

Samsung Galaxy Gear S: The Best PROTOMAX' Smart Watch Screen Protector/Wearable/Fitness Tracker Lifetime Guarantee - - Safer Than A Flexible Bulletproof Glass Breakage & - Buy Online Store Now On Amazon - Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Gear S (Pack of 3)
Offered by PROTOMAX

5.0 out of 5 stars has protected my Gear s well would recommend. I would have had a few scratches by ..., 24 Aug. 2015
has protected my Gear s well would recommend. I would have had a few scratches by now goof stuff. Easy to apply.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18