Profile for blonde mel > Reviews

Content by blonde mel

blonde mel

Page: 1 | 2
Maureen Lee: Three Great Novels: Lights Out At Liverpool, Put Out The Fires, Through The Storm
by Maureen Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 22 Oct. 2010
After reading the first book in this trilogy, I couldn't wait to read the others. I was not disappointed as they were every bit as good. I discovered Maureen Lee books about a year ago and have read several now. Each one is a "CANT PUT DOWN BOOK" Keep them coming Maureen!

Before I Forget
Before I Forget
by Fiona Phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 5 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Before I Forget (Hardcover)
I ordered this book as I am going through a similar experience. I found this book very moving and it taught me that my feelings towards this illness are the same as many others are experiencing. This book had me in tears, but glad that I read it as I have learned from it. I would definately recommend it.

Oh, Carol!
Oh, Carol!
by Carol McGiffin

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 27 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Oh, Carol! (Hardcover)
Couldnt wait to start this book and read it in just over a day. I wasnt disappointed, as this was one of the best autobiographies I have ever read. It was very open and honest and Carol has obviously led a very colourful life. Well done Carol!

Page: 1 | 2