Profile for Paige > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
CITROEN C1 (2005-ONWARD) BLACK + WHITE TRIM TAILORED CAR FLOOR MATS CARPET
CITROEN C1 (2005-ONWARD) BLACK + WHITE TRIM TAILORED CAR FLOOR MATS CARPET
Offered by AutoInMotion

5.0 out of 5 stars ... mats fitted my car perfectly and didn't move around like my previous ones did, 8 Mar. 2016
These mats fitted my car perfectly and didn't move around like my previous ones did. Very pleased, I would highly recommend them.

NEW (2 PACK) PAIR NIKE SWOOSH TENNIS,SQUASH,BADMINTON WRIST BANDS SWEAT BANDS (Black)
Offered by Beautifeye

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 24 Feb. 2016
I use these for pole dancing to avoid rubbing the delicate skin on my lower arms while I'm getting to grips with new moves. Serve their purpose brilliantly, made from good quality material.

Nike Women's Dri Fit Essential 8-Inch Shorts - Black/Sun Blush/Sun Blush/Reflective Silver, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shorts, 24 Feb. 2016
These are made of good quality material and the legs can be pulled up slightly if needed. They look good and it doesn't feel like I'm showing too much.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best powder I've ever used, 18 Feb. 2016
This is the best power I've ever used. It really is transparent which is necessary as I'm extremely pale and most powders make me look orange. Plus it stays on all day and isn't drying.

AutoGlym Aqua Dry Chamois
AutoGlym Aqua Dry Chamois
Offered by Status Car Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than leather, 18 Feb. 2016
I keep this is my car to wipe off condensation and I use it when cleaning my car. It doesn't go all slimy like leather chamois do plus I think it dried much more quickly.

CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
Offered by Amatec Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Feb. 2016
Prompt service and batteries in good working order

Get Ripped or Die Trying: The Ultimate Guide to Achieving 6 Pack Abs (6 Pack Abs for life - Get Lean Now Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars The book is pretty basic. It lists lots of exercises but explains ..., 4 Feb. 2016
The book is pretty basic. It lists lots of exercises but explains only a few. However as its a free book I guess you can't really complain. I'd have been very disappointed if I'd paid for the book. Would have liked more in depth diet plans- even if they were only examples with disclaimers to consult your doctor first and more information about the exercises, or as its an ebook videos or links to websites with the videos would have been useful.

Bodyrip Fitness Skipping Rope - Red, 300cm
Bodyrip Fitness Skipping Rope - Red, 300cm
Offered by Innova Brands Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good sturdy skipping rope that's long enough for me to ..., 23 Jan. 2016
It's a good sturdy skipping rope that's long enough for me to use (I'm 5 foot 8) but I wish that you could adjust the length of it as I found it difficult to skip with the rope twisted around my hands.

Curvy Kate Desire Multiway Plunge Women's Bra Ivory 36F
Curvy Kate Desire Multiway Plunge Women's Bra Ivory 36F

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't regret buying this, 15 Jan. 2016
This is an excellent bra, gives amazing cleavage and is extremely comfortable. Fitted exactly as expected. Only lightly padded too. Cannot recommend this highly enough

Rosewood Boredom Breaker Natural Treat Double Woodroll
Rosewood Boredom Breaker Natural Treat Double Woodroll

3.0 out of 5 stars the other is practically untouched and looks like it'll stay that, 15 Jan. 2016
Unfortunately he's only eaten half of this, the other is practically untouched and looks like it'll stay that way

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4