Profile for Eleanor > Reviews

Content by Eleanor

Eleanor

iPad Mini 4 Case, JETech Gold Serial Apple iPad Mini 4 Slim-Fit Folio Smart Case Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake for Apple New iPad Mini 4 Released on 2015 (Dark Grey)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 23 Jun. 2016
I'm very pleased with this case; the quality is good and it is great value for money. Speedy delivery and my iPad feels secure and safe in the case. Recommend to all!

Oxford Primary Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Dictionary (Oxford Dictionary)
Oxford Primary Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Dictionary (Oxford Dictionary)
by Oxford Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this will be of great use for years to come, 29 Nov. 2015
As a teacher in training it has greatly helped with my grammar - many things I don't remember learning at school myself. I think this will be of great use for years to come.

Vati Leaves Removable Creative Cartoon Pokemon Ash Decal Sticker Skin Art Black for Apple Macbook Pro Air Mac 13" 15" inch / Unibody 13" 15" Inch Laptop
Offered by VATI Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2015
Very happy with product; it transferred easily to my computer and has stayed on very well. It looks great.

Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
by Johanna Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with it that I bought 'Enchanted Forest' for, 8 May 2015
Bought for an artistic friend and she loves the drawings. So happy with it that I bought 'Enchanted Forest' for myself

Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Colouring Book
Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Colouring Book
by Johanna Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 8 May 2015
Beautiful colouring book with amazing drawings. It will give me endless hours of colouring (great to relieve stress) - very happy with the product!

The Tour
The Tour

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Tour (MP3 Download)
This is a great piece of music, an adapted/extended version of 'Rue's Farewell' from the first film and it is just brilliant.

Oblivion - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Oblivion - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great soundtrack, 11 Feb. 2014
The soundtrack was what made this film. It does sound a lot like Tron: Legacy's soundtrack, which I see others have commented about too. Overall I think this is a really brilliant album. One of my favourite tracks is 'Fearful Odds'.

Lonely Planet Czech & Slovak Republics (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Czech & Slovak Republics (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely handy guide, 31 Dec. 2013
I bought this for a 12-day trip with my 2 friends to Slovakia and the Czech Republic. I don't know what the holiday would have been like without this book, it was immensely helpful and I had it by my side the entire time!

It includes handy detailed maps (and one big coloured one at the front), town and city guides including great food and lodging recommendations, and a lot of history about countries.

One of the most useful parts of the book, for us, was the glossary. Most of our trip was in Slovakia and being able to speak the language (although only very little!) was very important and made buying train/bus tickets, ordering food etc, much easier. Also, only half of our accommodation was booked before the trip, and this book was very useful in guiding us to places in our price range when looking for a place to stay when we arrived somewhere! Lonely Planet's food and drink recommendations were also brilliant and meant we sampled a lot of regional food (tip: good place to eat in Prague - Hostinec u Tří zlatıch trojek, p.109).

I highly recommend this book - it has everything you need for a trip, whatever budget you've got - and wherever I go next, I'll be buying a Lonely Planet guide!