Profile for DarkNerd > Reviews

Drinking From The Sun, Walking Under Stars Restrung [Explicit]
Drinking From The Sun, Walking Under Stars Restrung [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent, 16 April 2016
A tour de force

Ex-Pro® LCD TFT LED TV, Laptop, Plasma, iPad, Tablet SCREEN Pro Cleaning Fluid (200ml) Large - FREE Large Microfibre Cloth.
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Spent a lot of time trying to find the right product for my screens, 16 April 2016
Really really good

no smears
no streaks
lifts grease and dirt right off

go for it

Rii K01V3 2.4GHz LED Backlit Mini Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad Mouse Laser Pointer Rechargable Li-ion Battery for Amazon Fire TV Stick PC Laptop Raspberry Pi 1 2 3 MacOS Linux HTPC IPTV Google Android Smart TV Box XBMC Windows UK Layout (Black)
Offered by Uxpressbuying

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought, 22 Jun. 2012
using it with a Raspberry Pi

it works great, much better than I thought it would

(word fillers to make the word count greater than 20)

DURAGADGET Micro USB Worldwide And UK Mains Charger For Raspberry Pi & Model Pi (Travel Charger & Sync Cable)

1.0 out of 5 stars this is not RasPi compatible, 22 Jun. 2012
wrong connector and ampage

completely incorrect for use

avoid

Image has changed in the last couple of days, I got a psu with no changable parts and the wire welded in
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2012 9:27 PM BST

Veho VCC-A003-PHM Professional Handlebar for Muvi Camcorder
Veho VCC-A003-PHM Professional Handlebar for Muvi Camcorder

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke, 12 May 2010
Ordered this item to mount my muvi onto my handlebars better than the wire-tie contraption I currently use. I also liked the idea it had some image stabilisation in the mount.

It broke almost immediately I put it on my bike. The plastic around the hinge is incredibly brittle.

Just glad I wasn't out on a ride when it fell off else it might have lost me my camera

Avoid

The Baby Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Trouble-shooting Tips and Advice on First-year Maintenance (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
by Louis Borgenicht

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of Win, 16 Aug. 2009
So, with the impending arrival of me+significant_other 2.0, I'd been trying to get my head round some of the class instantiations required for a return 0;

Much documentation in different mediums is available but none seemed to cover technical details, they're mostly full of superfluous flouncery.

This manual is awesome, full of win instructions written in a way people like me can understand and see logical reason to.

I've supplied copies to those around me who are also waiting for pointer dereferencing.

Buy it!