Profile for Alison. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Voyager: (Outlander 3)
Voyager: (Outlander 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Impatient, 30 July 2017
After having a fest of watching the series I could not wait for the next stage of the life of Claire and Jamie so I bought the book. Loved it, trying hard to pace myself now and have a break before the next instalment...

Replacement Strap Band,Clode® [New Released] Fashion Soft Silicone Sport Watch Band Straps Wrist Strap For Fitbit Flex 2 Smart Watch (Purple, Small (6.3"-8.3"))
Offered by ClodeEU

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 16 Mar. 2017
Great strap especially for the price, will be buying some colours for summer soon!

Mr Penumbra's 24-hour Bookstore
Mr Penumbra's 24-hour Bookstore
by Robin Sloan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Feb. 2017
Excellent book and rapid delivery.

A Self Effacing Man (The Greek Village Series Book 13)
A Self Effacing Man (The Greek Village Series Book 13)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another addition to the family, 18 Oct. 2016
Each time I read one of these books in the series I am transported to that warm sunny island and village life. Another layer of life is peeled back and draws you in. My only complaint is they are not long enough and always leave me with a little sadness that it's finished but wanting more!

GADGEO iPhone 4 4S Tough Heavy Duty Shock Proof Defender Case Cover - Two Piece Protective Hard Case - Best iPhone 4 4S Strong Armour Hybrid Case Cover Includes Screen Protector Film
Offered by accessories-4-mobiles

5.0 out of 5 stars my phone is protected but still easily accessible, combined with a glass protective screen the ..., 1 Jan. 2016
Wanted a tough case to take phone out for work and leisure. This fits the bill, my phone is protected but still easily accessible, combined with a glass protective screen the jobs a good one for me!

The Reluctant Baker (The Greek Village Series Book 7)
The Reluctant Baker (The Greek Village Series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 10 May 2015
I came across these wonderful books via an offer for my kindle and have purchased all the rest. I love Greece and am going back for the first time in a while this summer, so these books have been wetting my appetite.

Polar Loop Bracelet Combined Activity One Size, Unisex, LOOP, Blackcurrent, standard size

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Polar product, 10 Feb. 2015
I have worn this now for a few weeks and here's my thoughts so far;
Sleep tracker:- totally inaccurate, some nights it does not record any information even though I wear it. One night in the early hours I got a notification to move!
Activity tracker:- does not record road biking as strenuous just low level activity, same for skiing. An afternoon on the piste and I did not achieve my daily target.
My walking if fast records as runs. It does show my inactivity at my desk and encourages me to move hourly although the flashing lights can be missed it's the phone notification that warns me. It is not a flexible band and can sometimes rub on the bones on my wrist so better to leave the band slightly slacker.
I have a polar GPS so did not want the HR monitor but the website seems to only allow additional activity from other polar monitors so even if I wear my more accurate polar watch for running, biking and skiing I can not add that activity to my loop. I am assuming the calories used is only accurate when it links with the heart rate monitor as no matter how active I am it only records the same each day.
On the positive side I like the look of the product but very disappointed in the accuracy. My husband said I could have got a nicer watch cheaper as the watch seems to be the only accurate part of the product!
Would I purchase again? -NO, would I take a refund if offered-YES

Overcome Your Sugar Addiction Using Hypnosis
Overcome Your Sugar Addiction Using Hypnosis

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 12 Jun. 2014
I love the relaxation hypnosis in helping me deal with my sugar habit! Helps me focus and change my habits.

Snugg iPhone 5C Case - Leather Pouch with Lifetime Guarantee (Electric Blue) for Apple iPhone 5C

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg, 12 Jun. 2014
Love the color and a great fit for my new iPhone. Feels robust and good stitching, hopefully will not be using the lifetime guarantee

Anatomy For Runners
Anatomy For Runners

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 12 Jun. 2014
This book was recommended by my CHI instructor and will be a book I will continue to dip in and out of for reference as required.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3