Profile for E. Burnett > Reviews

Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Small Gardens
Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Small Gardens
by Alan Titchmarsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book but not for small gardens., 21 Aug. 2016
This book is ok but Alan Titmarsh needs to get realistic about small gardens as his ideas are more suited for larger gardens. Still, it can be used for ideas.

Gardeners' World: 101 Ideas for Small Gardens
Gardeners' World: 101 Ideas for Small Gardens
by Martyn Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ideas book!, 21 Aug. 2016
Arrived on time and well packaged. I decided that my garden needs a complete make-over so went hunting for books with ideas.I love this book, found lots of handy ideas and hints for my small garden. There are not a lot of how to do stuff and detail but I was looking for Ideas and great pictures to adapt for my needs.

RHS Small Garden Handbook: Making the most of your outdoor space (Royal Horticultural Society Handbooks)
by Andrew Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative., 21 Aug. 2016
Arrived on time and well packaged. Lots of handy hints. Take out what you need from this book. I like the seasonal task list.

Beldray BEL0581 Generation 2 Cordless Quick Lite Vacuum, Multi-Colour
Beldray BEL0581 Generation 2 Cordless Quick Lite Vacuum, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this handy little cleaner., 21 Aug. 2016
Arrived on time and well packaged. Light weight and easy to assemble. Read the manual for cleaning and maintenance. This is a great cleaner as it is light and very easy to handle, especially for people who have mobility issues. Not as much suction as a big vacuum cleaner, but still does the job. Keep it handy so it is easy to whip out and do a quick minor job. It came fully charged so I cleaned the whole house.

VonHaus 7.2V Lithium-Ion Cordless 2 in 1 Grass and Hedge Trimmer with bar and wheel plus charger: Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My Fave tool for the garden., 21 Aug. 2016
Arrived in good time and well packaged. This came fully charged so I immediately assembled it and went out to the garden to try it. My garden is very small so it did all the garden edges. Read the manual how to assemble and change blades. For delicate trimming around plants use the short handle. For normal edges and less accurate trimming use the telescopic handle. Trims hedges and ivy like a dream. After use clean the blades before storing. This tool is light weight and very easy to handle. Well worth the money.

Sunncamp Portable Washing Line
Sunncamp Portable Washing Line
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovethis great washing line., 21 Aug. 2016
Arrived on time and well packaged. This is a great washing line for my small garden. Easy to put up and take down and is light weight. Fits all my washing. Folds up and sores neatly in my shed and it comes in its own bag. I am considering buying another one for when I wash my bedding.

BQLZR Black 0.6mm Dia Leather Craft Hand Work Sewing DIY Round Waxed Wax String Linen Stitching Thread Cord
Offered by Dstore(8-18days arrive by free shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good beading thread., 21 Aug. 2016
Arrived on time. This is a good strong thread for beading.

Paleo for Beginners: Essentials to Get Started
Paleo for Beginners: Essentials to Get Started
by John Chatham

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for Beginners info, 21 Aug. 2016
Arrived on time, well packaged. Informative and lots of recipes. but I was wanting a more comprehensive menu plan.

Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger Army Shoulder Pack Messenger Sling Carry Bag Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Maxpedition, 3 Aug. 2016
I am a big fan of Maxpedition. This is a perfect addition to my collection. I know its meant to be a mans bag but I hate changing bags and am using this Sitka as my EDB and also on weekends. The front pockets fit my phone and kindle and the key keeper for my house keys. The Janice bag fits my makeup and my hubby's tablets. The main pocket is for my sun glasses, purse, documents and ipad. The outer pocket against the back fits my scarf and waterproof poncho. Either of the two large pockets fit my laptop. It fits snug and comfortable on my back which is great for walking to the bus stop and on weekend excursions. The only problem with maxpediton bags is that it is tempting to overfill it and gets too heavy. I always check the weight, lol. Definitely recommend this.

Morphy Richards 48755 3 Tier Food Steamer - Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards 48755 3 Tier Food Steamer - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to my Kitchen., 3 Aug. 2016
Arrived on time, well packaged. I love this steamer and it is very good quality. I wanted a quick and easy way to cook fresh vege for dinner at night ater a hard days work. This is just the right addition to my kitchen. The containers are easy to wash and fit into each other so does not take up much room to store. Definitely recommend this to all my friends.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9