Profile for C HARLE > Reviews

BELLS CLOVE OIL 10ML
BELLS CLOVE OIL 10ML
Offered by O.T.C. Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Numbs the painful area, 2 Dec. 2013
Good, temporary pain-reliever. This oil numbs the painful area. It will numb your lips too, so be careful when applying.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars EU Plug AC Power Adapter USB Wall Charger., 2 Dec. 2013
Very light = good for travel. Fits Bulgarian & Swedish wall, sockets. I used it to charge my MP3 player - did the job.

Premier Seeds Direct HRB41 12g Herb Caraway Carum Carvi L Seeds (Pack of 4100)
Premier Seeds Direct HRB41 12g Herb Caraway Carum Carvi L Seeds (Pack of 4100)

3.0 out of 5 stars Caraway seeds for planting., 2 Dec. 2013
Only 3 stars, not because of the product but because I mistook the marketing. I wanted Caraway seeds for eating. 2000 sounded a lot (it isn't). These seeds are carefully selected for planting, and for that purpose they should receive 5 stars, I guess. I've since purchased at a World Food store , Al Baraka, on Glasgow's Great Western Road.

People Who Changed the World
People Who Changed the World

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick summary of many famous people, 2 Dec. 2013
I've used this book (given away a few copies) when talking to teenagers. You know, to give them a vision: "These people made a difference, if you put your mind to it, so can you". I love this "type" of book, that gives me ideas. I may not use a person from the book, but search for another more suitable individual and use the book's line-up to help me structure a talk. I love it.

Color Copy Copier Paper Premium Super Smooth Ream-Wrapped 100gsm A4 White Ref CCW0324 [500 Sheets]
Offered by stick-und-filz

5.0 out of 5 stars Stiff, smooth, A4 Paper., 2 Dec. 2013
My order hasn't arrived as I write, but I've ordered this before. The paper is 100gsm and feels so much more stable than the regular 90 (or the flimsy 80) gsm you buy off the shelves. The paper is white (not grayish). The paper surface is smooth - now this is important a) to feel right, b) to not soak up too much ink. Recently I used it for folded handouts. 120gsm felt too stiff, and was too expensive, 90gsm crumpled in the hand. This paper gave a good impression, the colors from my Canon MG5150 were represented well. I recommend this paper.

Care Clove Oil 10ml
Care Clove Oil 10ml
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick fix for tootheache, 2 Dec. 2013
This oil I apply with a cotton bud to the painful area. Be careful not to touch your lips as the oil tends to numb the flesh it comes into contact with. The bottle is small and easy to carry with you. Toothache ruins your day. This oil can "get you through the night".

I've found that I get inflammation due, partly, to food leftovers between my teeth. Therefore manual brushing with a soft brush (so as not to damage the gentle gum membrane) is best. I sometimes use common soap to brush with, as this disinfects. If I don't like the taste I'll add toothpaste on top to camouflage the soap taste. Using "in-between brushes" (or floss) is also important (as if you didn't know). Yes, I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT, as it works very well.

P.S. You can also buy Clove Oil gel (in a tube). I have bought, but have not needed to test yet.

Power Health 50mg Peppermint Oil Capsules - Pack of 150 Capsules
Power Health 50mg Peppermint Oil Capsules - Pack of 150 Capsules
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars You can taste and smell the Peppermint., 2 Dec. 2013
I've tried Peppermint tablets but this one is a capsule, filled with aromatic oil. The taste is pungent, so I suck the capsule gently to allow the oil to release slowly. As I do this the aroma fills my throat and nose and helps release any congestion there. Left is the gelatin shell which you can choose to swallow or spit out. I am on my second bottle and am satisfied with this product. With some tablets I bought I could not tell if they contained Peppermint or not, as they were composed of Herb powder with absolutely no taste or scent (may suit some). This product however delivers Peppermint oil - no doubts.

Original Mains Charger For Nokia C1-02 C2-01 C3 C3-00 C3-01 Touch and Type C5 C5-00 C5-03 C6 C6-00 C6-01 C7 C7-00 E5 E50 E51 E61 E61i E63 E65 E66 E71 E72 E75 E90 Communicator N70 N70 Music Edition N71 N72 N73 N73 Music Edition N76 N77 N78 N79 N8 N8 16GB N80 N80 Internet Edition N81 N810 Internet Tablet N810 WiMAX Edition N81 8GB N82 N90 N91 N91 8GB N92 N93 N93i N95 N95 8GB N96 16GB X2 X2-00 X3 X3-00 X3-02 Touch and Type X6 X6-00 X6 8GB X6 16GB X6 32GB

4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia mains charger, 2 Dec. 2013
I left my charger in my hotel room, so I needed another. Locally I could find nothing. On a specialist mobile phone stand I eventually found one but the price annoyed me. Then, as so often before, I did a search on Amazon. This little charger does the job. It is light. The plug part doesn't get hot. The lead is about 1 1/3 meters long. The phone end fits well into my Nokia C1. And the price was, in my opinion, great. I hope I won't need a new one for a long time, but if I need any other items I would not hesitate to purchase from this seller. Many words to say, "I'm satisfied".

LITTLE VISITS AT BEDTIME
LITTLE VISITS AT BEDTIME
by Simon Mary Manz

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality bedtime with your child, 18 Aug. 2013
Have only just started reading the book, but after 3 random stories I like it. I'll write a fuller review later.

100ml Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
100ml Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea Tree oil, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: 100ml Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
Very Good Price for 100ml. I use it for skin problems. Should only be used externally unless an expert has shown otherwise.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9