Profile for rob crawford > Reviews

Content by rob crawford
Top Reviewer Ranking: 944

rob crawford (Balmette Talloires, France)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
LEDGOO Handheld Solar Powered Flashlight with 4000mAh Backup Power Bank for Home Emergency Night Light, Hiking and Camping(Green)
Offered by SoundLight

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and economical, 6 July 2017
This is a really nice item. The light has 2 powers of intensity and one that blinks, very nice, nothing too fancy.

Warmly recommended.

Charmax 7x Magnifying Lighted Makeup Mirror.Wireless & Compact Travel Mirror
Charmax 7x Magnifying Lighted Makeup Mirror.Wireless & Compact Travel Mirror
Offered by SVINZ EUROPE

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, not great., 6 July 2017
THis is nice, but very basic. It is a quite small, so difficult to use to shave. The illumination is great, the power use efficient. I use it a lot.

10 Piece Silicone Kitchen Utensil Set with Stainless Steel handles By Chef Essential
Offered by H&H GLOBAL

3.0 out of 5 stars uate, 6 July 2017
We will definitely use this items and needed them - as backups. They are good quality, not great, and the design is not all that sexy, more just adequate. But if you want tools you will use, these are fine. The glove is not designed to insulate against high temps, so we use it for certain things.

iMing Analog Quartz Black Leather Handmade Sandalwood Natural Wood Watch
iMing Analog Quartz Black Leather Handmade Sandalwood Natural Wood Watch
Offered by iMing

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, good price, 6 July 2017
We got this for our son and he loves it. It is not super stylish and I don't know if it will last very long, but he wears it constantly.

Mmondschein Tactical Molle Waist Bag Pack Bum Bag Pouch Compact Outdoor Multi-Purpose Utility Gadget Tool Belt(Khaki)
Offered by Mmondschein

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate, 5 July 2017
For the past 3 years or so, I have had fanny pack that I got over the internet. It is slightly too small and overly flexible, so that things inside it get crushed or deranged, as in digital devices - all things I would have seen immediately had I been able to test it physically. It gets a lot of use, so I am constantly reminded of its failings.

I needed something sturdier and slightly bigger but not bulky, because I use primarily to ride a bike (with an iPod, phone, and sunglasses, occasionally my wallet) or when I take long drives for work. This works OK, but it is a bit crude and you need to attach it to a belt, so it won't swivel much when I am sports-biking. Each pocket also has only one zipper, which means it is awkward to use as it must be closed all the way onto the end. Thus, it isn't perfect, but I will use it instead of the fanny pack that has annoyed me for too long. Recommended tepidly.

Super Sparrow Sports Water Bottle - 17oz & 32oz - Eco Friendly & BPA-Free Plastic - Fast Water Flow, Flip Top, Opens With 1-Click - Reusable with Leak-proof Lid - For Running, Gym, Yoga, Outdoors and Camping
Offered by SuperSparrow

5.0 out of 5 stars indispensable, 11 Jun. 2017
This is a wonderfully adaptable bottle. Though I use it for trips involving the airport as I'm allergic to buying bottles of water, it would work fine for sports. The lid closes tightly and has a backup cover, very easy to operate. It also feels nice to the hand.

Recommended warmly.

Hand Blender 3 in 1 800 W 20 Speed Immersion Blender with 500ml Food Processor, 800ml Beaker and Whisk Attachments, Robust Stainless Steel, Red/Black (HB-1250T) - 3 Years Warranty
Offered by LINKChef

5.0 out of 5 stars practical, attractive, and a good deal, 26 May 2017
This is an absolutely excellent product: effective, seemingly durable, and a nice enough design that it is both attractive and feels good in the hand.

I got this for my daughter, a budding cook who is setting up a household and in need of such items. She loves it and is experimenting with it with great enthusiasm.

Recommended warmly.

Soarpop Business Causal Multifunctional Backpack, 15.6 Inch Laptop/Tablet Computer Backpack, Rucksack Suitcase for Travel
Offered by SOARPOP BACKPACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid value for small-scale needs, 3 Mar. 2017
I needed a smaller, lighter business back pack for quick trips. This proved to be exactly what I needed: it has a few well placed compartments and pockets for convenience, a sleek and elegant design (if unbranded) that can be brought to business meetings. I will used this for at least the next 5-10 years for shorter trips.

Buyers should know that the notebook compartment is not padded, so any notebook may need a separate cover, and it is a bit tight for a 15" screen. The handle on top is not attractive but is useful, however it comes out on occasion.

Overall, an excellent product. Recommended.

Silicone Collapsible Food Storage Containers,ICOCO Folding Food Storage 3 Different Sizes Foldable Lunch Bento box Microwave and Dishwasher Safe (3pcs set)
Offered by Bpro

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 3 Mar. 2017
I got these for my daughter, a graduate student who likes to cook for herself and carry left-overs around, sometimes to archaeological field work. The seal ensures freshness and the flexible bottom makes them very convenient for storage. She could not be more pleased with them.

Star Trek:  The Next Generation - Season 1-7 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season 1-7 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Patrick Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars complete success in this new version, 3 Mar. 2017
This remastered version is a spectacular improvement over the dvd version that we had. The colors are move vivid, cgi effects have been improved, and of course, the detail in each image is crystal clear. For serious fans, this is a must-have.

I find that the improvements are rarely intrusive, though occasionally they seem a bit labored. In Yesterday's Enterprise, for example, Yar appears to be wearing a crass rouge makeup, which isn't in character. Nonetheless, they did an excellent job overall. I believe this is far better than the souped-up version of the original series, which added many effects simply because they could, such as the increase in the size of the backgound mountains in the arena. There are very good comparison sites on youtube for the curious.

Though NG didn't sell well, I believe the time to buy it is now, while they are selling out the leftovers (I got if for about $US75, whereas the dvd version cost $500 when we got it.) Recommended with the greatest enthusiasm.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20