Profile for Tony336 > Reviews

Content by Tony336

Tony336 "Tony336" (linconshire UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Inspector Colbeck's Casebook: Thirteen Tales from the Railway Detective (The Railway Detective Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Absorbing., 18 July 2017
This is a volume of cases tackled by Inspector Colbeck and Sergeant Leeming of Scotland Yard . It is set in the mid-19th century and the inspector is known as the railway detective becuse he is the first on call to any railway crime.. This is a good book and if you have read any or all of the novels in the series you will know what to expect. I like a longer read so that is why I have knocked a star off. Enjoyable ,though and if you haven't read the railway inspector novels, then why not ?

Zyliss Multi-Prep Mandoline, White
Zyliss Multi-Prep Mandoline, White
Offered by CASSEROLES-ET-USTENSILES-CULINAIRE

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharp., 15 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very well made and useful gadget. It is perhaps better suited to a larger household than I have ,as it is a bit of a palaver setting it up . However what it is supposed to do ,it does with aplomb. There is really no end to what you can slice and cut with it . Including your fingers if you are not careful.I have used mine to crinkle cut potatoes and sliced onions and carrots ,also lettuce. Assembly is simple and it comes complete with a food pusher which clips on the bed. Tthe whole thing shouts quality and is metal and plastic,just keep your fingers well clear. Being a mandoline I almost expected to get a tune out of it . That really would be dangerous . My conclusion is that this is a true high quality item and would be suitable for someone who makes lots of salads and spends a lot of time in the kitchen . I like it and have knocked one star off because I cut my finger ! My own fault .

The Big Cheese All-Weather Block Bait (Moisture-Resistant Poison Bait, Kills Rodent Pests such as Mice and Rats) - 15 Blocks

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this., 13 July 2017
I like this for its versatility and ease of use . I hope the mice like it also ,and eat a hearty meal.

Philips Sonicare Pink AirFloss Pro Power Flosser & Mouthwash 2017 model - 3rd Generation (UK 2-Pin Bathroom Plug)

5.0 out of 5 stars State of the art., 11 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I never knew what to expect from this ,but it is revolutionary. The ergonomic handle is comfortable and using the appliance could not be simpler.
One fills the reservoir with some of the supplied mouthwash and affix the squirting tip, two are supplied. As long as you have charged the Sonicare, you apply the tip to your teeth and depress the button which activates the chosen frequency of pulsing jets to the teeth. The result is a fresh blast of fluid [ you can use water if you like ] which is amazing in its effectivness. I haven't used anything like this before ,but I am very impressed .

Spinnaker Reef Men's Quartz Watch with Silver White Dial Chronograph Display on White Silicon Band SP-5022-02
Offered by KJ Beckett

5.0 out of 5 stars Breezy., 11 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The look of this watch transports one to the Caribbean and sailing. It is bright and well designed . With the 3 dial face it has everything going for it .
Time is accurate to the second and reading the time is a pleasure. The watch is stainless steel and the strap is silicone rubber.I love wearing this and it is comfortable on the wrist . I have only good things to say about this and recommend it unreservedly.

EnerGel Permanent Retractable Rollerball, 0.7mm, Blue ink, 1 pack of 12 pens
EnerGel Permanent Retractable Rollerball, 0.7mm, Blue ink, 1 pack of 12 pens

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth., 3 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are a well made pen with a comfortable ergonomic grip.The ink flows and no blots or hesitation in the performance . I am left handed but that makes no difference to these . I have nothing negative to say and recommend the.
EnerGel Permanent Retractable Rollerball,.

InterDesign Classico Wire Basket 2, Satin
InterDesign Classico Wire Basket 2, Satin

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality., 3 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a well made basket made of wire . It could be used for all kinds of things , but I store all my car polish and car related items in mine and have fixed a couple of hooks on the garage wall to hang the basket on. Now I know where everything is and that is a boon to me ,the most untidy person on the planet . With a bit of imagination you too can make life easier.

Anolon Advanced Soft Grip 9 cm parer Knife - Black
Anolon Advanced Soft Grip 9 cm parer Knife - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp, 3 July 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This a very high quality knife. I use mine for chopping and slicing and also a very effective steak knife .I have been looking for a knife like this for ages and I was very pleased to get this to try .It keeps a sharp edge and just a touch with the sharpening steel maintains that edge. I can't praise this enough.

Second Mate (Tom Chatto Naval Adventures Book 2)
Second Mate (Tom Chatto Naval Adventures Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a life ., 29 Jun. 2017
This is a grand story of the last days of sail and steam and the effects and events that the very brave men had to face . Rounding the Horn was a very perilous endeavour both in sail and steam and this book tells the second episode of Tom Chatto's life at sea . I was gripped by the storytelling and this is every bit as good as the first book in the series." Apprentice to the sea " . Highly recommended.

100g Rotech Bromadiolone Whole Wheat Grain Poison - Rat Killer Control Bait (1)
100g Rotech Bromadiolone Whole Wheat Grain Poison - Rat Killer Control Bait (1)
Offered by Seahaven Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Dead., 29 Jun. 2017
Dead. Well, I hope the mice are ."I hate those meeces to pieces " and since using this they are not so evident . Fingers crossed .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20