Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

The Kinks Choral Collection By Ray Davies
The Kinks Choral Collection By Ray Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Kinks, 8 May 2015
This is a great CD!!!! If you are a fan of the Kink's music, you should really enjoy this unique version.

The Burning Room
The Burning Room
by Michael Connelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this book, 8 May 2015
This review is from: The Burning Room (Hardcover)
Very pleased with this book. It arrived promptly and exactly in the good condition described.

Very good value, especially for a hard-back!!!!!!

Healthcare World 16 Square Tens Electrodes Pads Tens Pads for TPN Tenscare NeuroTrac Med-Fit Flexi Tens machines
Offered by Healthcare World Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, 8 May 2015
Having read the reviews for these pads, I decided to order some. I have just changed the first set of four and they lasted MUCH longer than the ones which came with my TENS machine. I will definitely order them again.

Liquid Spirit
Liquid Spirit

5.0 out of 5 stars This man has a great voice!, 8 May 2015
This review is from: Liquid Spirit (Audio CD)
This man has a great voice!! This is a fine collection of songs and I just enjoy listening to this CD.

What more can I say????

Irish Tour '74
Irish Tour '74

5.0 out of 5 stars Rory lives on!!!!!!, 8 May 2015
This review is from: Irish Tour '74 (Audio CD)
As a big RORY fan, I just love this collection of 'live' concerts. The sound quality is surprisingly good considering how long ago the concerts took place. The packaging is interesting if not a bit awkward to handle------just be careful with it. Treat it with the respect it deserves!!!!!!

As the saying goes, 'It's a MUST for true Rory fans'.

Go on, treat yourselves!!!!!!!!!!

Aidapt Extendable Wooden Handled Walking Stick
Aidapt Extendable Wooden Handled Walking Stick
Offered by Independent Health & Mobility

4.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased with my new stick, 8 May 2015
I am pleased with my new stick. I've used it for a walk once and it was fine. I'm 6ft 3ins and it extends fine to cope with my height.

I was a little surprised to see that the rose-wood finish on the handle was slightly chipped when I removed it from its packaging but I will sort that out myself. I need to be able to use the stick NOW and it functions well, so a small chip in the finish is not that important to me.

In Concert/in the Beginning
In Concert/in the Beginning
Offered by music-discount

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this very early example of his work along with ..., 1 Jan. 2015
As an ardent Rory G fan, I love this very early example of his work along with the other lads in Taste.

The quality is surprisingly good as well considering how long ago the 'live'section was actually recorded.

Well worth adding to the collection!!!!!!!

Handel: Messiah (Foundling Hospital Version 1754)
Handel: Messiah (Foundling Hospital Version 1754)
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Jun. 2014
A very good quality recording. Purchased after a visit to the Foundling Museum as well as viewing the BBC documentary.

dead in the boot
dead in the boot

4.0 out of 5 stars Elbow revisited!, 2 Feb. 2013
This review is from: dead in the boot (Audio CD)
As an Elbow fan, I enjoyed listening to this material from their earlier days. Well worth adding to the collection of Elbow albums.

The Watermen (Tom Pascoe Book 1)
The Watermen (Tom Pascoe Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wapping re-visited, 25 April 2012
I have only discovered the present-day Wapping in the last five years or so-----especially it's marvellous pubs!!!!!!!It was, therefore, a wonderful treat to literally 'stumble' across Patrick Easter's marvellous novel, 'The Waterman'. It is a 'rip-roaring' historical murder adventure that takes the reader back to the 18th century and the less 'respectable' days of Wapping and Shadwell as well as the establishment of the river police ( who are still based there).

I am already looking forward to reading Mr Easter's next novel, 'The River of Fire'.