Profile for Emmay > Reviews

Content by Emmay

Emmay

Page: 1 | 2
ACER ASPIRE 5732Z LAPTOP - BATTERY/CHARGER ORIGINAL GENUINE ORIGINAL POWER SUPPLY  POWER CHARGER  PSU
Offered by Galaxy Comm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Charger, 14 Sept. 2013
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this charger for the price. It is a genuine Acer product and not only that, it has a longer lead than most chargers I have used previously. Also, the lead doesn't fall out of the computer all the time. Would definitely buy again.

BRITISH MADE SOLID (1.75mm Gauge) Sterling Silver Chain for Heavier Weight PENDANTS 20 inch FREE P&P
Offered by Antomus Jewellery Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Pendant Chain, 27 April 2013
This is a high quality 2mm gauge chain, ideal for slightly heavier than usual pendants. It is also very pretty and shines in the light considerably more than similar chains I have owned. The clasp/findings are strong and not flimsy. It arrived by recorded delivery, complete with a little black drawstring pouch. A great purchase.

Equal Exchange Fairtrade Organic Hispaniola Cocoa Powder 250 g (Pack of 2)
Equal Exchange Fairtrade Organic Hispaniola Cocoa Powder 250 g (Pack of 2)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Cocoa, 2 May 2012
I have never tasted such lovely cocoa. I am a regular purchaser of cocoa, but rarely have I bought the organic variety due to lack of availability in my area. Anyway, I saw this online and decided to treat myself. What a lovely surprise! A beautiful aroma hits you as soon as you remove the lid, and it is incredibly smooth and full of flavour. It is hard to describe the flavour, but if I'm comparing it to regular, everyday cocoa, I would have to say it is somehow sweeter, almost fruity, with seemingly less bitterness. In fact, I have found that considerably less sugar/sweetener is needed when using this particular cocoa. My family uses it as a drink, but I'm sure it would make fabulous cakes or brownies. Another thing that surprised me was that I didn't pay much more for this than I pay at my local shop for non-organic cocoa. A definite winner!

NOISE-X FOAM BARREL EAR PLUGS 1PR
NOISE-X FOAM BARREL EAR PLUGS 1PR
Offered by KrystalDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality ear plugs., 14 Mar. 2012
The first reviewer described these quite well. They are very effective for muffling sound rather than blocking it out almost entirely, as wax ear plugs do. I have had trouble finding a foam earplug that doesn't cause me awful ear pain, as most modern ones do. These haven't caused me any problems at all. Would certainly recommend.

Higher Nature Bromelain Capsules Pack of 90
Higher Nature Bromelain Capsules Pack of 90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Bromelain, 23 Feb. 2012
We love this Bromelain as it is of very high quality and you do actually see results. We have found it extremely helpful for inflammation, but as an added bonus it seems to help with weight loss. The capsules are small and easy to swallow and contain 300mg of bromelain each. I have no doubt in recommending this product.

Best of Russian Folk Songs
Best of Russian Folk Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant Music, 19 Feb. 2012
Extremely pleased with this C.D. It is cheerful and colourful. Would be very suitable for anyone with an interest in Eastern European culture. The male vocalist has a deep but gentle voice and the instrumentals are fantastic, especially on the faster tracks. I would imagine this being very good music to dance to! Beautiful.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Original Nourishing Lotion, 170g
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Original Nourishing Lotion, 170g

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves Skin So Silky!, 15 Jan. 2012
This lotion is a delight. I was searching for something for my constantly sore skin and I thought I'd give this a try. I am very glad I did. It is very thick for a lotion and wonderfully rich, but is not at all greasy. There is minimal fragrance, which would usually bother me as I love beautiful smells, but the immediate benefits to my skin made up for it. After a while I didn't mind that the lotion hardly smelt. It is almost instantly absorbed and amazingly soothing, healing and long lasting. I'm sure it's great for babies, but equally suitable for adults! Love it!

The Rough Guide to the Music of  Hungarian Gypsies
The Rough Guide to the Music of Hungarian Gypsies

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 26 Dec. 2011
I would recommend this wonderful C.D. to anyone! The rich tapestry of soulful tunes is an absolute delight and I love every single track. The songs are mainly up-tempo with plenty of fast violin, but there are also a few rather beautiful slower tracks for good measure. The second track on the C.D.'s listing, by Parno Graszt, is particularly infectious and stays in one's consciousness for days! Admittedly I do not understand Hungarian, but for some reason it just didn't seem to matter. It is probably the best world music recording I have heard for a very long time. I feel the desire to explore Hungarian Gypsy music further after listening to this C.D. Perfect music for dancing as it is so full of vibrant energy, but equally enjoyable when sitting still as it is not overbearing. Love it!

Stamford Sandalwood Incense Sticks
Stamford Sandalwood Incense Sticks
Offered by GSM.Traders

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant fragrance, 7 Dec. 2011
I liked this incense as it has an uplifting, exotic smell and burns cleanly.It has a noticeable but not overpowering scent and the sticks are not to smokey.A warm fragrance overall.(review submitted by Jaycee, daughter of Emmay)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty salt, 12 Oct. 2011
We like this salt alot. It takes a bit of getting used to but once you are used to it you will find it hard to use ordinary salt again. It enhances the flavour of almost any dish and you don't need to use very much of it. Unusually for salt it actually has a 'flavour' aside from the saltiness. It is similar to the taste of boiled eggs but is not overpowering. Would highly recommend to chefs or anyone with a taste for the unusual. (review submitted by Jaycee, daughter of Emmay.)

Page: 1 | 2