Profile for Book Worm > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tonsee® Women Girl Luxurious Leather Winter Super Warm Gloves Cashmere Bow
Tonsee® Women Girl Luxurious Leather Winter Super Warm Gloves Cashmere Bow
Offered by Tonsee®

2.0 out of 5 stars These look and feel lovely but as soon as I ..., 13 Feb. 2016
These look and feel lovely but as soon as I pulled one onto my hand, it tore! Stitching coming apart now. Get what you pay for I guess.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2016 1:39 PM GMT

Colorsport 24 Hour Eyeliner Black
Colorsport 24 Hour Eyeliner Black

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best on for me, 8 Oct. 2015
This is the best on for me. I've tried loads and loads of these felt eyeliners and this is the best one I've found. Yes, it doesn't stay on for 24 hours but who wants it to?? It's the tip that works for me. I've tried some really expensive ones but the tips are usually too thin and pointed, thus bending as soon as I put it on my skin and press. With this Colorsport one, I can actually draw a line on and that's what I want to do. The colour is jet black too. Some other ones I've tried don't seem all that black but this one is black as night. I would recommend this.

Can't Keep Checking My Phone
Can't Keep Checking My Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars brill., 29 July 2015
Can't get enough of this track and they're playing in Leeds in September but I don't have anyone to go with:-(

The Giver
The Giver

5.0 out of 5 stars love, love and love again., 29 July 2015
This review is from: The Giver (MP3 Download)
I love this so much! It's right up my street as I love this sort of music with sleepy male vocals.
Check out the video if you can!

Talking Tables Bake Off Birdcage Cakestand for a Tea Party, Wedding, Mint
Talking Tables Bake Off Birdcage Cakestand for a Tea Party, Wedding, Mint

3.0 out of 5 stars Not to be taken seriously, 29 July 2015
Bird Cage cake stand looks lovely in the pictures but didn't work for me at all in reality. It's made from gloss finished cardboard and comes flat packed so you have to assemble it. Mine is constantly coming apart and I can hardly fit anything on it. I would only recommend this for children to play with and not for adults to serve food on.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 13 Mar. 2015
These sandals look grey in all of these photos but they're actually green! I would have probably kept them anyway if they had fit properly but they didn't. My toes didn't reach the top of the shoe but my heel felt like it was too close to the edge at the other end. A very strange fit which didn't feel uncomfortable at all so they went back. I would not recommend these.

Ladies New Plain Casual Long Sleeve Pocket Hoody Top Womens Fixed Hood Stretch Front Zip Contrast Drawstring Detail Basic Hooded Jacket WOMENS PLAIN HOODIE LADIES HOODED ZIP ZIPPER TOP SWEAT SHIRT JACKET COAT SWEATER (UK 14 EXTRA LARGE, GREY)
Offered by prettymake

2.0 out of 5 stars ILL FIT!, 27 Aug. 2014
This hoody fits but doesn't fit, both at the same time. The arms are a good length, there is enough room round the chest area but the problem is; the waist band is not elastic so it would not go around my middle and therefore, I can't fasten it up. The waist band is absolutely stiff and there's no give at all. It's almost as though the rest of the hoody is big enough but the waist band is not! Very odd. I can wear it open, no problem but it will not fasten from the bottom up.
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS.

Scensibles Disposable Hygiene Bags Petite Pack
Scensibles Disposable Hygiene Bags Petite Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Size., 6 July 2013
Small and discreet, would fit in the smallest of bags. I got these for my daughter to take with her to school in case she gets stuck. Just the job.

I Am Maru
I Am Maru
by mugumogu

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it and love it some more., 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: I Am Maru (Hardcover)
First discovered this nutty cat on Youtube and then took it from there. What a lovely cat and what a lovely book. Ideal for a gift really for a cat lover.

I Moustache You A Question Blackberry Curve 8520 Case 9300 Mustache Hard Back Cover From Gadget Zoo
Offered by Gadget Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes., 21 Feb. 2013
Got this for my daughter's Blackberry and she's really pleased with it. Nice and white looking and fits like a glove.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4