Profile for Nadine Saupe > Reviews

Nadine Saupe

The Practical Guide to Patchwork: New Basics for the Modern Quiltmaker
The Practical Guide to Patchwork: New Basics for the Modern Quiltmaker

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor image quality, 22 Feb. 2014
Unfortunately, I missed my window to return this item. The book is amazing, I actually have the hardcopy, but unfortunately the images in the kindle version are extremely pixely and it is almost painful to read. I wonder how this can happen, whether the scan is just of a very low resolution. I would recommend this book but you should get the hardcopy not the kindle version and I hope amazon will fix this issue as I have had the same problem with several other kindle books.

City Quilts: 12 Dramatic Projects Inspired By Urban Views